Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayla and Steve's children?

Where are Kayla and Steve's children?
    Will they come to their mother's wedding?

I guess poor Joey is still languishing in prison. Kayla told Steve that Stephanie didn't want to come.

Comment

I had thought after all this time that Joey would be out of prison. Well they found two solutions to not bring the characters.
      Thank you.

Comment

They won’t be at the wedding. Their current whereabouts are unknown. Stephanie has been in Portland for years, so I guess she’s still there. Kayla has mentioned that Stephanie isn’t happy about her mom marrying Uncle Justin.

Joey’s location is the biggest question mark. Last we knew the poor kid was in prison, but there’s been no mention of this in a long time. Steve has never brought up his kids, and the few times Kayla mentioned them in passing it sounds like Joey is just out of town.

Kayla and Justin might be the only people attending their wedding, Justin might have to officiate as well.

Comment

• Harbor Club
          Harbor Club commented
          Editing a comment
          It is a little strange that Steve hasn't been more focused on the kids. You cracked me up with the visual of Justin officiating his own wedding!

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe Joey is with Stephanie and out of jail.

These are the writers that messed up Steve's history with Adrienne. I wouldn't trust them to know how to write for Steve about the adult kids.

Comment

• Cat women
          Cat women commented
          Editing a comment
          You got a point there.

Does anyone know how long Joey was supposed to be in prison for? I thought it was only supposed to be for a year, but maybe I'm remembering it wrong.
        It does seem weird that they aren't using Joey and Stephanie.

Comment

• Cat women
          Cat women commented
          Editing a comment
          They never said what his sentence was. Steve only said, “ we’re really lucky, it could have been a lot worse”

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think he's out of jail by now and with Stephanie.

• Cat women
          Cat women commented
          Editing a comment
          It would be nice if the show actually said that

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X