Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RickySpanish
    commented on 's reply
    You're mixing viewers point of view, and character point of view. For the viewer Vivian, and Gabi made it entertaining. For the characters Gabi, and Vivian ruined the wedding. For the viewer it's purely opinion. I found Gabi annoying, and Vivian entertaining. I'm sure for others they just wanted to have a beautiful scene without interuption.

• beevus2
    replied
    Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post

LOL She ruined the wedding? Gabi ruined the wedding.
    NO, Gabi and Vivian made the snooze fest halfway interesting.

Leave a comment:

• CADY
    commented on 's reply
    I like Julie!

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    Most weddings encounter interruptions and these interruptions were awesome.

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    Julie was just her regular sanctimonious self.

• CADY
    replied
    I think Julie was fearful that psycho path, Gabi, would crash the wedding. Her fears became reality!

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly! All these interruptions weren't needed. Lamon and Sal's beautiful chemistry is all that was needed, plus all those around them celebrating their love and happiness. Ron just couldn't let Elani have a angst free wedding. He had to shove his favorite in there.

• Abby_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
    It was unnecessary, just like shoving Gabi into the scenes.
    I was enjoying the wedding without the rudely uninvited guest. But this is Salem, so it is expected. The wedding will be even more romantic once the insane interrupters are ushered away. Lani and Eli will overcome these losers who insist on trying to ruin their happiness.

Leave a comment:

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    Whatever! Nick deserved it. It would have been self defense if CB hasn't left Days during that time.

• RickySpanish
    commented on 's reply
    Well the main difference is Julie doesn't go around trying to murder people

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    The best part of that wedding was both Gabi and Vivian being gate crashers. They made a mundane wedding for a mundane couple fun. I don't approve of the things she does but I see that she has been driven to those actions by the actions of others. She's gotten stronger and now she fights back and I do love that. No one should be abused the way Gabi is.
    Last edited by Harmonica1985; June 30, 2020, 08:55 PM.

• jam6242
    replied
    Ron thinks this nonsense is funny. I miss Bill Bell so much.

Leave a comment:

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    I meant that it didn't go off without a hitch. Eli and Lani will ruin their marriage on their own.

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    That is true and I think Julie sees it very clearly.

• Abby_fan
    replied
    Julie and Gabi act exactly the same way. That is why they clash at every turn. I can’t tell the difference in their character.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X