Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julie Question

Why did she find it necessary to bring up Gabi at all? If anyone ruined the wedding she did by doing that.

Thoughts?

To me, it was just a plot point that the writers thought was a funny way to have Gabi crash the wedding.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was funny and I loved both times the wedding was crashed but I was expecting someone to tell her to sit down be quiet.

It was unnecessary, just like shoving Gabi into the scenes.

Comment

• RickySpanish
      RickySpanish commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmonica1985 That's a matter of opinion. She can do no wrong to you. Like you thinking Julie ruined the wedding when obviously for Lani, and Eli it was Gabi herself.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course I disagree! Loved Julie and everyone else telling Gabi off and putting her out with the trash where she belongs!

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      The best part of that wedding was both Gabi and Vivian being gate crashers. They made a mundane wedding for a mundane couple fun. I don't approve of the things she does but I see that she has been driven to those actions by the actions of others. She's gotten stronger and now she fights back and I do love that. No one should be abused the way Gabi is.
      Last edited by Harmonica1985; June 30, 2020, 08:55 PM.

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
    Why did she find it necessary to bring up Gabi at all? If anyone ruined the wedding she did by doing that.

Thoughts?
    LOL She ruined the wedding? Gabi ruined the wedding.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I meant that it didn't go off without a hitch. Eli and Lani will ruin their marriage on their own.

Julie and Gabi act exactly the same way. That is why they clash at every turn. I can’t tell the difference in their character.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is true and I think Julie sees it very clearly.

• RickySpanish
      RickySpanish commented
      Editing a comment
      Well the main difference is Julie doesn't go around trying to murder people

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Whatever! Nick deserved it. It would have been self defense if CB hasn't left Days during that time.

Ron thinks this nonsense is funny. I miss Bill Bell so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
      It was unnecessary, just like shoving Gabi into the scenes.
      I was enjoying the wedding without the rudely uninvited guest. But this is Salem, so it is expected. The wedding will be even more romantic once the insane interrupters are ushered away. Lani and Eli will overcome these losers who insist on trying to ruin their happiness.

Comment

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly! All these interruptions weren't needed. Lamon and Sal's beautiful chemistry is all that was needed, plus all those around them celebrating their love and happiness. Ron just couldn't let Elani have a angst free wedding. He had to shove his favorite in there.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Most weddings encounter interruptions and these interruptions were awesome.

I think Julie was fearful that psycho path, Gabi, would crash the wedding. Her fears became reality!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Julie was just her regular sanctimonious self.

• CADY
        CADY commented
        Editing a comment
        I like Julie!

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post

LOL She ruined the wedding? Gabi ruined the wedding.
      NO, Gabi and Vivian made the snooze fest halfway interesting.

Comment

• RickySpanish
        RickySpanish commented
        Editing a comment
        You're mixing viewers point of view, and character point of view. For the viewer Vivian, and Gabi made it entertaining. For the characters Gabi, and Vivian ruined the wedding. For the viewer it's purely opinion. I found Gabi annoying, and Vivian entertaining. I'm sure for others they just wanted to have a beautiful scene without interuption.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X