Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No mention of the Bride’s brother Theo

At the very least they could say “Theo sent his good wishes” or something.

Or Brandon who never even met Lani yet. 🙄

Comment

It would've been nice to hear a mention about Theo. Something like Lani or Abe saying, "I heard from Theo, he sent his warm wishes." How hard would that have been?

Comment

I think Abe's brother Theo and Valerie's brother Danny were best friends and were murdered by the same man.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
          Or Brandon who never even met Lani yet. 🙄
          I had the same thought. For that matter, has Eli ever even mentioned Scotty? Does he know he has a brother?

Comment

Originally posted by rkm137 View Post

I had the same thought. For that matter, has Eli ever even mentioned Scotty? Does he know he has a brother?
            I'm not sure what the wedding etiquette is for inviting your father's illegitimate child (or the legitimate children if you're the illegitimate child) . Is it tacky not to invite your half sibling that you never met to the wedding?

I mean I doubt Arnold Schwarzenegger's daughter invited the son her father made with the maid to her wedding.

Comment

• rkm137
              rkm137 commented
              Editing a comment
              "Illegitimate" is an antiquated term. But aside from that, Brandon is Abe's acknowledged child whom Abe learned was his as an adult just like Lani. There is no indication there is animosity or awkwardness between the siblings.

But aside from that, my post was, as I think was the post I was responding to, addressing the fact that I don't even know if Lani or Eli have met these brothers.

The show forgets about old characters.

Comment

• patrick4days
              patrick4days commented
              Editing a comment
              The show forgets characters who are not on their payroll.

I mean.. Theo is as forgettable as they come

Comment

I wish they would bring him back and give him a good story. He's supposed to be this computer genius. Make him part of a detective team or something... Add some brain cells to the police department.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                Or a businessman in his grandfather’s company, DiMera Enterprise!

Abe did mentioned him when he brought up to Vivian that his son was almost killed when he got shot but that was it, Lol but that was the only mention I heard of Theo.

Comment

• catsalive
                catsalive commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes. I did hear what Abe said about Theo today.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X