Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Julie have been any more annoying today at the wedding?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Julie have been any more annoying today at the wedding?

I like Julie, but she does get on my nerves at times. Today was one of those times. Julie...SHUT UP ALREADY!!!! Blabbering on about Gabi and then interrupting. It was just too much. I can’t believe how patient the others are with her at times. I ended up FF through her poem because I couldn’t take it anymore, and I didn’t want to hear her voice.

Julie wasn't anymore annoying than Gabi. Julie was only speaking the truth!

Comment

• 50yearfan
      50yearfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with lagirl and Harmonica1985

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      The Horton family in general hasn't done even half of the evil, malicious crimes Gabi has committed. They're pretty much loving, warm and welcoming to anyone that shows them respect and kindness. So, again, I see no hypocritical behavior from Julie.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      They were once a stand up family but that was washed away after the Matriarch died. Alice would be ashamed of them and making sure they stayed in line.

I loved Julie today especially. There was nothing annoying about her today to me. She was right to say what she said to Gabi since Gabi had to right to be there. .Gabi never should have showed up to a wedding she was not invited to.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gabi shut her up and then so did Vivian. It was priceless.

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Gabi wanted to share her good new that she was not going to do hard time because Eli and Lani hate her.

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
    I loved Julie today especially. There was nothing annoying about her today to me. She was right to say what she said to Gabi since Gabi had to right to be there. .Gabi never should have showed up to a wedding she was not invited to.
    I’m not talking about what she said to Gabi, I’m talking about the fact that she wouldn’t stop talking at all, some of it about Gabi, which was unnecessary and very annoying. I didn’t love her.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Julie loves to hear herself talk.

• Ammalie02
      Ammalie02 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I was thinking! She just kept mentioning her and right in the middle of the ceremony. It reminded me of that episode of 'Everybody loves Raymond' when Marie interrupts Robert and Amys wedding and everyone is just looking at her shocked as she talks on and on lol.

Julie drives me nuts on a normal day, but she was extra today.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      She was definitely over the top.

She didn't say/do anything racist today. Consider that a win.

Comment

I love Julie but even bringing up Gabi's name was tacky. Very bad writing and shenanigans at what should have been a nice heartwarming wedding! From the sounds of rumors, all of the weddings are going to have interruptions and some tackiness!! Really stinks because the Eric and Nicole characters deserve so much better.

Comment

Not for how she was towards Gabi...because Gabi deserved it. But in general Julie's voice annoys me.

I actually prefer her when she's nasty...because when she's being nice she comes off as fake...to me anyways. Like her conversations with Abe yesterday...ugh. Their is something so phony about her and how she covers up when she's being snotty to people. She acts like being a straight shooter is her excuse for her being demeaning.

Comment

The whole wedding was annoying, almost more lame interruptions than guests.

Comment

Dunno. I fast forwarded every time she spoke! Lol! I only heard what Gabi had to say.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              I did the same thing. Lani was the star of those scenes.

Julie wasn't annoying. There was an uninvited nuisance. Eli is such a stud. The way he raised his voice at Gabi and told her to leave. Lani didn't have to say a word. Gabi looked foolish as usual.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              They had more chemistry. Eli with L ani is like watching paint dry. To each their own.

• icyblue2034
              icyblue2034 commented
              Editing a comment
              The love of his left who abandoned him and left his grandmother to die at the hands of that "selfish, evil witch"? That love of his life?

Gabi was in love with him up until his revenge sex that wasn't even revenge because Gabi didn't do anything, and then the following lies. And while I never wish Gabi to suffer being with Eli again, he had way more chemistry with her than he has ever had with Lani.

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              icyblue2034: He and Gabi had amazing sex appeal. He has nothing like that being with Lani.

Julie had to mention Gabi three times or Gabi wouldn't have appeared.😬​​​​ Wasn't that when Gabi broke the fourth wall, to tell us that? The writing
            gets sillier by the episode.

​​​​​
            ​​​​​​

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              I loved it. They should blame Julie for the mess.

Julie is usually boring especially when she acts like she and her family are such good, respectful people. That was true years ago but not today. Julie lives in a fantasy world.

Comment

Julie is a tower of virtue, and morality.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                😂😂😂😂😂😂 You slay with your jests!

• RickySpanish
                RickySpanish commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL Yeah I can be funny sometimes

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                That is a funny joke.

With Gabby talking to the audience, is DOOL a wannabe Modern Family now?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X