X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beevus2
    replied
    Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
    that line took me out! Actually screw it the whole damn episode too me out. It was Gabi's day today and she looked and dressed the part!
    She looked amazing!! What a beauty she is and I love how feisty she is. That wedding was definitely the ultimate snooze fest if it hadn't been for Gabi and Vivian spicing things up.
    Last edited by beevus2; July 1, 2020, 10:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• islezeus
    commented on 's reply
    prinxe really? It's a wedding, do you want Lani to enter with a Las Vegas showgirl number and Eli and Abe do a rap battle? A wedding is supposed to be serious, light-hearted, drama free. Someone creaking a wedding, any wedding should not happen. This type of "energy" is unnecessary

• islezeus
    commented on 's reply
    OMG this tired meme again? Gabi killed Nick who tried to rape her and whom she thought would try to do worse to her. Abby killed André then framed her friend Gabi for it, all the while pretending she was mentally ill so she could sleep with her husband brother.

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    They couldn't stop talking about Gabi is the reason I am glad Gabi crashed the wedding. They could not stop their hatred of Gabi long enough for the corrupt cops to get married.

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    Lani and Eli only saved Gabi because it was their job. Plus if she was dead she would not be doing hard time Lani and Eli wanted.

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    Gabi was abused when her royal highness princess Abigail with her side piece Stefan framed Gabi for prison.

• Abby_fan
    replied
    That sequence jumpsuit she was wearing must have been her magician 🎩 costume. Ahhh... gotta love the wackiness of that Gabi.

Leave a comment:

• Abby_fan
    replied
    Childish, a child, that is who Gabi acts like now. Jake was right to ask was she on her way to a skating rink. I also find it weird that Gabi always enters the garage as if she is angry at the world. Gabi is too pretty to be mad and angry all the time.

She should take a day off and spend it with Ari so that she will have a reason to be happy.

Leave a comment:

• eileenregina
    replied
    I don't think it was particularly funny and I could have gone without a day of Gabi acting like a lunatic. I have really come to loathe this character who seems to be regressing into a child.

Leave a comment:

• Troy44
    replied
    I kind of had mixed feelings about the episode. I loved Gabi throwing her acquittal in Chad's face, but I didn't think it was necessary to have Gabi crash the wedding. But on the other hand, it wasn't hat big of a deal either. Also Lani and Valarie's Gabi bash fest was equally unnecessary. So I just see this as turnabout and turnabout is fair play.

Leave a comment:

• Estefan0
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t you know? Gabi is only ever the abusee, never the abuser.

• July Baby
    commented on 's reply
    How and when did Eli and Lani abuse Gabi?

• kahinamah
    commented on 's reply
    Let's say that Gabi and Sami are very interesting as a character, everyone talks about them, the fans, those who say they don't like the characters, the characters, for that they look alike.
    Agree with you Kelgirl7, they have overcome a lot in their lives.

• kahinamah
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly like Sami, fortunately that Gabi is there, it is not other characters who are boring who will keep things interesting.

• Estefan0
    commented on 's reply
    The reason for that is that Gabi keeps the drama going on. Which is really what we all watch soaps for - drama. So love her or hate her, she keeps things interesting lol

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X