Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

‪Now I love Gabi but her being at the wedding was random af. I understand the need for drama at a wedding and we know there's no love loss between Karen, Lani, and Gabi but it was so unnecessary. ‬

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      The wedding would have been boring without her and Viv showing up. Lani and Eli are not an exciting pairing.

• dqc0525
      dqc0525 commented
      Editing a comment
      Vivian made sense, Gabi didn't but I still love her lol.

People complaining about Gabi briefly crashing as if she wasn't already there any way. Gabi lives rent free in Julie's mind and has for years.

Comment

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, that's why she keeps bringing her up!

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      right? I lost count of how many times her name was called. They are all so jealous and obsessed with her its pathetic

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      They couldn't stop talking about Gabi is the reason I am glad Gabi crashed the wedding. They could not stop their hatred of Gabi long enough for the corrupt cops to get married.

My personal belief is that Victor gets the best lines on the show followed closely by Gabi and then Xander.

Everyone else on the show is mindless sheep.

(except Vivian, Kate, Lucas and Sami I guess)

Comment

Gabi is nothing like Sami. Sami lied and manipulated but at her core she's always been a good person. Gabi is pure evil and has no redeeming qualities.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you have that backwards. Sami has no redeeming qualities.

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        At her core, Gabi is good. Gabi goes after people who've hurt her. Nothing indicates that she is "pure evil."

I kind of had mixed feelings about the episode. I loved Gabi throwing her acquittal in Chad's face, but I didn't think it was necessary to have Gabi crash the wedding. But on the other hand, it wasn't hat big of a deal either. Also Lani and Valarie's Gabi bash fest was equally unnecessary. So I just see this as turnabout and turnabout is fair play.

Comment

I don't think it was particularly funny and I could have gone without a day of Gabi acting like a lunatic. I have really come to loathe this character who seems to be regressing into a child.

Comment

Childish, a child, that is who Gabi acts like now. Jake was right to ask was she on her way to a skating rink. I also find it weird that Gabi always enters the garage as if she is angry at the world. Gabi is too pretty to be mad and angry all the time.

She should take a day off and spend it with Ari so that she will have a reason to be happy.

Comment

That sequence jumpsuit she was wearing must have been her magician 🎩 costume. Ahhh... gotta love the wackiness of that Gabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
              that line took me out! Actually screw it the whole damn episode too me out. It was Gabi's day today and she looked and dressed the part!
              She looked amazing!! What a beauty she is and I love how feisty she is. That wedding was definitely the ultimate snooze fest if it hadn't been for Gabi and Vivian spicing things up.
              Last edited by beevus2; July 1, 2020, 10:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X