Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You said my name 3 times and poof like magic I have appeared

I am not always a fan of Gabi but I have to admit that was hysterical!!!

Speaking of Gabi do you think she is the new Sami? Always causing trouble but not evil and they are also misunderstood jmo

Gabi isn’t misunderstood. She deliberately set out to hurt Abby, knowing very well that Abby was mentally ill when she sent her to prison. Gabi also murdered Nick in cold blood. Gabi is pure evil and a thorn on the Hortons side.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      She forgave Stefan though and she should forgive Abby for something her alters did. She should also thank Abby for being gracious enough not to press charges.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gabi is not evil. She's been hurt and abused at every turn and I love that she is fighting back.
      Last edited by Harmonica1985; June 30, 2020, 05:16 PM.

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG this tired meme again? Gabi killed Nick who tried to rape her and whom she thought would try to do worse to her. Abby killed André then framed her friend Gabi for it, all the while pretending she was mentally ill so she could sleep with her husband brother.

I think Gabi is addicted to drama, in whatever form that presents itself. That was funny, and locking the doors still didn't keep Vivian out, lol.

Comment

Gabi is not misunderstood. At all. She knows what she’s doing with her schemes.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes she does and I love that about her.

Gabi has went through a lot and has never gotten or offered help. I don't think she was in the wrong for telling the idiots off...I just think they weren't worth the words.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        And they testified against her...she can be grateful for saving her life, but still call them out.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I loved her going and trolling those hypocrites off. Too bad she doesn't know about what Lani did to help Kristen. It would have been perfect to hear her out the secret as she left and let Lani have to tell her parents about her criminal behavior.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        GrandmaJulie: They had a duty to rescue her. Lani and Eli are far from good people.

As much as I dislike Sami, Gabi isn't even close to the infamous Sami. Sami is misunderstood a lot of the time, not always, but a lot. Gabi never is. She always means her vindictive plots and crimes. She plots them to exact hurt and pain on others and takes joy in it.

As for the line, well, I would equate her with the monster, "Beetlejuice" but she's not funny like he was, and she's certainly not welcome! I mean, seriously, what was the point of Gabi pouncing in there? More proof the writers just need to force her everywhere, even when she's NOT needed!

Comment

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        Lots of Eli and Lani fans out there would disagree!

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        That wedding was super boring. Thank God both Gabi and Vivian showed up.

• islezeus
        islezeus commented
        Editing a comment
        prinxe really? It's a wedding, do you want Lani to enter with a Las Vegas showgirl number and Eli and Abe do a rap battle? A wedding is supposed to be serious, light-hearted, drama free. Someone creaking a wedding, any wedding should not happen. This type of "energy" is unnecessary

that line took me out! Actually screw it the whole damn episode too me out. It was Gabi's day today and she looked and dressed the part!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        She was the star of the show today. Loved it!

Another show and another reason to hate Gabi. She is so selfish and she once again became the most unwanted person in the room. By the way, this usually happens every time she enters a room.

Shame on the writers for putting Gabi in the wedding scenes. She had no business being there thus time.

Comment

• July Baby
        July Baby commented
        Editing a comment
        How and when did Eli and Lani abuse Gabi?

• Estefan0
        Estefan0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t you know? Gabi is only ever the abusee, never the abuser.

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Gabi was abused when her royal highness princess Abigail with her side piece Stefan framed Gabi for prison.

I have the impression that all topics are about Gabi, it's hilarious. Popular our Gabi, I love

Comment

• Kelgirl7
        Kelgirl7 commented
        Editing a comment
        kahinamah another way she is like Sami when she is on people are either loving her or complaining about her LOL

• Estefan0
        Estefan0 commented
        Editing a comment
        The reason for that is that Gabi keeps the drama going on. Which is really what we all watch soaps for - drama. So love her or hate her, she keeps things interesting lol

• kahinamah
        kahinamah commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly like Sami, fortunately that Gabi is there, it is not other characters who are boring who will keep things interesting.

Just like bloody Mary. Maybe we should nick name her bloody Gabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelgirl7 View Post

Speaking of Gabi do you think she is the new Sami? Always causing trouble but not evil and they are also misunderstood jmo
        I love her. She's too smart to be the new Sami.

Comment

• Kelgirl7
          Kelgirl7 commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess I should elaborate on why I think she is like Sami. They have both been thru a lot an when they feel they have been wronged I guess is the right word they lash out and by the way they are usually right to feel that way. Both characters are the type you either love or hate. I am sure there are others but those are the ones that come to mind right off the bat.

• kahinamah
          kahinamah commented
          Editing a comment
          Let's say that Gabi and Sami are very interesting as a character, everyone talks about them, the fans, those who say they don't like the characters, the characters, for that they look alike.
          Agree with you Kelgirl7, they have overcome a lot in their lives.

The power of Gabi lol.

There's is 7 threads on the first page that's directly about Gabi (mention, her in the title) and those don't even include threads that are indirectly about or don't mention her in the title but is about her too.

Love her or hate her, she keep y'all talking.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          This viewer loved how it turned out. This would have been a very boring wedding otherwise because the bride and groom are super boring.

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lmao preach! As i always say, if not for Gabi the show, the boards and social media wouls be pure crickets

One of the dumbest parts of the whole wedding (besides that awful jumpsuit)!! Julie's comments about "Ding Dong...the witch" and "I should have set Rat traps" was funny but if this is what we have to look forward to (nasty interruptions and unwanted characters) at the other upcoming weddings, then RC does not understand what makes a good Days wedding.....romance, family and friends, and good dialogue!!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          As much as Julie and other Horton family members have abused Gabi I thought her showing up to run her victory in their faces was the best part of an otherwise boring wedding.

• backheidi
          backheidi commented
          Editing a comment
          And many find Gabi's tacky overdone villainy boring! If I want a cartoon, I will watch one!! Just do not know why they cannot leave her in Jake, Gwen, Will, and Sonny's orbit!! At least I can easily FF cat fights!

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Lani and Eli only saved Gabi because it was their job. Plus if she was dead she would not be doing hard time Lani and Eli wanted.

Originally posted by dqc0525 View Post
        The power of Gabi lol.

There's is 7 threads on the first page that's directly about Gabi (mention, her in the title) and those don't even include threads that are indirectly about or don't mention her in the title but is about her too.

Love her or hate her, she keep y'all talking.
        Yessssssss, total power of this character, everyone talks about her again, again and again

Comment

Originally posted by Kelgirl7 View Post

Gabi is not even close to anything Like Sami. Sami is likable even though she can be annoying at times there is still something likable about Sami. Gabi there is nothing likable about her at all. She is a sociopath and their is nothing misunderstood about her. She is a crazy person who should be locked up for the rest of her life.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            The only time Sami was ever likeable was when she was married to Rafe.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X