Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did someone hire Gwen?

Notice how she keeps questioning Claire about her true motives? She just checked herself in to Bayview, and becomes Claire's best friend, and as soon as Claire leaves, Gwen checks herself out and tracks her down.... I don't know if this is plot armor, or if there is something more to her, and Claire. I'm wondering if Victor hired her.

I never thought of it, but hey, it's definitely possible. If RC is going that route, I would say Vivian could be behind it all.

Comment

Originally posted by gymguy68 View Post
      I never thought of it, but hey, it's definitely possible. If RC is going that route, I would say Vivian could be behind it all.
      Could be. I wonder what she'd want with Claire though

Comment

Hired her to do what???

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
          Hired her to do what???
          To watch Claire. Think about it. She checks herself in to Bayview, and becomes friends with Claire (and nobody else it sounds like). Then when Claire leaves, Gwen checks herself out even though her story was she was hiding from her ex. She then tracks down Claire, and has been visiting with her. Whenever Claire is talking about Ciara, Gwen is always prodding Claire to see if she really wants to be friends with Ciara. She acts like a private investigator, or a spy to me.

I just find it weird.

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, okay...I can see that happening.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X