Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas HORTON should be more than a plot device

Bryan Datillo is always great and deserves more than to be parachuted in when it fits with another storyline. Lucas is a legacy character, and at this point the only character other than Sarah and his two kids who is carrying the Horton name. Bryan has repeatedly proven he can carry his own storyline. If that doesn't fit right now, at least let him have a scene with his sister Jennifer before he vanishes again!

I agree. This is just a guess but I think it has more to do with real life stuff. If he was willing to work full time for the right price, he'd be on the show. Just an opinion though

Comment

Lucas has always been one of my favorites.
      I think he could have an interesting relationship with Eve.
      I thought he had good comedic chemistry with Bonnie.

Comment

Originally posted by NJN View Post
        Bryan Datillo is always great and deserves more than to be parachuted in when it fits with another storyline. Lucas is a legacy character, and at this point the only character other than Sarah and his two kids who is carrying the Horton name. Bryan has repeatedly proven he can carry his own storyline. If that doesn't fit right now, at least let him have a scene with his sister Jennifer before he vanishes again!
        Lucas is one of my faves but they always make him the loser. He never wins the girl. He's an alcoholic. His father never gave a crap about him and I think only a handful of the Hortons really cared about him (Jennifer, Julie, Maggie, Alice...but none of the others).

I wish they would have him marry someone off screen and be happy. When he's in town he never wins. Lucas is what I call a hard luck hero.

Comment

I couldn’t agree more. Lucas should be on full time. They’ve treated him badly over the years.

Comment

There is one advantage that Bryan has with Days They can ask him back any time. Maybe why they like the idea of using some actors this way than in the contract. Plus, Bryan has love for Days to be back that is a major win win. I did liked Lucas with Chloe the last time.

Comment

They do not care about male Hortons. Only the females. With maybe with the exception of Eli but Eli just because he is with their pet, Lani.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X