Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Lani and Kristen scenes!

I love their friendship. I thought the scenes were heartwarming. And Lani looked beautiful in her wedding dress!

The two have great friendship chemistry. This is the only thing I really like about Kristen is her friendship with Lani.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluediamond View Post
      The two have great friendship chemistry. This is the only thing I really like about Kristen is her friendship with Lani.
      I like that it shows that Kristen has a heart and can be loyal to those she cares about.

Comment

Their friendship chemistry is so adorable. I like the friendship they share. Lani was so beautiful today. Having Kristen there made her so happy. I couldn’t be happier that Kristen came to wish Lani well on her special day. Days needs more women to be friends in Salem.

And that baby rattle meant a lot.

Comment

Great scenes, but you would think Lani would ask "where's Rachel?" And where is Rachel? If you are trying to stay under the radar dressed as a nun, I guess you shouldn't be carrying a baby around. Dr. Rolf is in jail, so he's not the baby-sitter...but who is?

Comment

I think we will find out tomorrow where baby Rachel is in the Bristen scenes.

Comment

I love Lani and Kristins friendship! I think they genuinely care for each other.I know not everyone agrees though.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X