This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julie being bossy

Who else applauded when Abe stood up to Julie and told her that if she didn't like the work he was doing that she could do it herself. Besides, doesn't she have any employees to do it?

I fast-forwarded when I saw Julie, but there it makes me want to go see the scene.

Comment

It was portrayed as a lighthearted moment. Even Julie realized how bossy she sounded. Julie herself admits she's a bossy lady, doesn't make her hateful, it makes her realistic to me, because there are certain people in our lives who are more bossy than others.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        She's bossy and can be racist from time to time.

I love Abe. 🙂 mts mts

Comment

• July Baby
        July Baby commented
        Editing a comment
        I do, too!

Julie needs to be told off more often when she's out of line.

Comment

I found it funny, but mostly because of Abe's reaction.

Comment

Abe handled with so much class! I absolutely love him. I liked how he stood up to her being bossy. I was pissed off on his behalf. Bossy people like always get under my skin so I loved how calmly he reacted and shut her down in a really nice way. Julie can be nice and then age can be too much at times. I’m glad he didn’t let her get away with bossing him around like that. I think I would been more reactive and shredded those napkins!

Comment

I could see that it was just a matter of time before Abe said something. 😃 Lol, Julie still was redoing those napkins. I guess just she and Doug do all of the work.

Comment

Abe is used to Julie, lol. Shame on whomever was leaving Grandma Julie to do all the work though. Hope could have been there helping out. It's not like she has anything important to do. I did like Julie getting to tell Eli that she had been thinking about his dad. I'd like more scenes like that.

Comment

Julie is Julie! Either you like her or despise her. I like that spunky lady!

Comment

• dee2
                  dee2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I do, too. Her telling Abe that she was use to bossing Doug surprised me. I don't think she gets away
                  with bossing Doug, either.

• CADY
                  CADY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Julie likes to be in charge. Bossing people is part of her personality. I love the way Abe responded. Doug is pretty passive. Julie probably has the upper hand with him.
                  Last edited by CADY; June 30, 2020, 05:26 AM.

• dee2
                  dee2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ^^ Doug has put her in her place before. He has enough sometimes, or at least use to.

Not me. As usual, I fast forwarded all of Julie's scenes. She's a total waste of time, and I'm always irritated after she speaks, no matter whom she has scenes with.

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                  Not me. As usual, I fast forwarded all of Julie's scenes. She's a total waste of time, and I'm always irritated after she speaks, no matter whom she has scenes with.
                  I do the same, I fully understand you.

Comment

I like how Abe deals with Julie. Julie wanted everything perfect for Lani and Eli, but she needs more help at her restaurant.

Comment

I loved it when Abe told Julie to do it herself. That woman is all kinds of serious. But I am glad she wanted everything to be perfect for Eli and Lani.

Comment

More people need to stand up to her. Maybe she'd tone down the shrill shrew mode.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                          JackandJenfan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Even after Elani spoke with her about her racism, she persists...

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X