Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disgusted by Kristin

Brady was willing to go to prison to protect her. He was willing to give up his baby he just found out was alive so she could be a mother. How does she repay him? Risks it all to return to Salem for her BFF... Did she take a risk so he could finally see his baby? Nope... BFF's is more important...

I'm only a few minutes into the show so maybe she is doing both, but this far in... Doesn't look good in my eyes.

She could have called. Texted. Facetimed. There are ways that don't involve risking time with your oh-so-precious baby to see your (fake) BFF and put said (fake) BFF in a position of violating her oath as a Salem PD again.

Funny thing is how Lani slams Gabi for using her daughter to get out of trouble when Kristen did the exact same thing. And now she's risking all of that to wish her luck in a wedding that shouldn't even be happening.

Comment

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      So true. Especially the part about Lani’s hypocrisy regarding motherhood. It’s her excuse for letting Kristen get away with a crime, but Gabi can’t do that....

Not only that but where is the baby?!?! She stash her in a closet to come see her BFF? Did she hire a random sitter?

Comment

• Harbor Club
      Harbor Club commented
      Editing a comment
      That is what I was wondering. I didn't hear a line about who Rachel was with.

Kristen frankly not very intelligent, well she is more interesting than the hypocrite of Lani but he had other means, especially to see a marriage which everyone does not care.

Comment

I am no fan of Kristen, but it was nice for Lani to have that pre-wedding friend time. Wish they gave her better friends.

Comment

Honestly I thought it was a nice gesture for Lani.

I mean Kristen could have destroyed Lani's career a while back when Lani covered for her. At least she showed she cared for her buddy after all. I wasn't entirely convinced their friendship was legit.

Comment

For someone who was so much in love with Brady, kristen acted like a proper cold hearted hypocrite today.

I thought that Lani would have asked Kristen about Rachael right away, but they went on and on before the baby was mentioned.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
            Brady was willing to go to prison to protect her. He was willing to give up his baby he just found out was alive so she could be a mother. How does she repay him? Risks it all to return to Salem for her BFF... Did she take a risk so he could finally see his baby? Nope... BFF's is more important...

I'm only a few minutes into the show so maybe she is doing both, but this far in... Doesn't look good in my eyes.
            Where is that baby. Shouldn't she be with her daughter. That is said about Gabi every day.

Comment

• RickySpanish
              RickySpanish commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah good point. She should be acting like a protective mother. Maybe with Tony?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X