X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HomDep0020
    Senior Board Member
    • Aug 2006

Jake did look Stephan Dimera up on line several weeks ago. Even showed him reading the tablet he was holding. Everyone keeps saying but he had no heart how could he be alive. We are talking Dr Rolfe here, heart transplant would be a piece of cake for him.

Comment

• rkm137
      rkm137 commented
      Editing a comment
      I get that. But he should still be curious if there is a connection. If I learned that there was someone who had my exact face, I would be curious about more than public information. I'd wonder how we were connected.
  • backheidi
    Scriptwriter
    • Jan 2008

I think Jake is going to "play it"!! He was part of a mob so a little dishonesty will be nothing new! I think it is going to be Fall before we know who he really is....if even then!!

Comment

• theFENIX
      Recurring Poster
      • Dec 2015

Part of the storyline is stupid. Does he know his past or not? Where was he and what happened to him 3,4,5 years? Does he have a mother, father, brother sister, friends, relatives... a job? Either he knows it's a possibility or doesn't. Why is he keeping it secret? You would think maybe he would like and explore the idea of being a Dimera instead of working in a garage?

Comment

• RickySpanish
        RickySpanish commented
        Editing a comment
        The only thing that would make sense to me is if something happened to him, and his past is a mystery. For example if he woke up in a hospital and they told him he had been in a coma from a car accident, and his memory is sketchy about the past. Perhaps he was told a lot about his past, and now he's questioining it's authenticity.
    • RickySpanish
      Contract Poster
      • Dec 2018

I think he's curious about the possibility. If he really believed her he would be jumping at the chance to prove it, which he hasn't done.

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2015

I wonder why Jake hasn’t pulled out anything from more than two years ago that would prove him right. Oh, that would end the storyline.

Seeing that Stefan’s life was a lot better than Jake’s, he would be a fool not to take Gabi up on her offer to be her Stefan! ??‍♀️ What does he have to lose, a lousy job and crazy girlfriend??? No brainer Jake!?‍♂️

Comment

• kahinamah
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2019

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post

It's very similar to Will thinking he was EJ. He couldn't remember his full past. Although Susan was basically holding him hostage and he had no access to social media. You'd think Jake would look into his past if he thought even for a minute that he might be Stefan.

Yes it's true, it has similarities

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X