Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jake believes Gabi

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jake believes Gabi

    I truly believe that Jake believes Gabi about him being Stefan.

    Thoughts?

  • #2
    I'm not certain he beleives her in that he's certain. I think he is starting to question.... Which is why he should be contacting people from his own past and/or looking to confirm his memories.

    Comment


    • #3
      he is starting to realize she may not be crazy like he thinks she is and therr may be some truth to her claims. I loved how when Gwen boasted that theyre back together he didnt confirm it and pulled away lol..he is already falling for his Gabriella

      Comment


      • #4
        Likewise, I think he is slowly starting to ask himself questions.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
          he is starting to realize she may not be crazy like he thinks she is and therr may be some truth to her claims. I loved how when Gwen boasted that theyre back together he didnt confirm it and pulled away lol..he is already falling for his Gabriella
          I was glad that he did not confirm what Gwen was saying. Kissing or the occasional booty call does not mean that you are back together.

          I too think that Jake is starting to question if what Gabi is saying is correct. Or perhaps he is aware that he has a lost twin and is curious about everything. The fact that enough people have made comments about the similarity has got to mean that he'll start questioning things.

          Comment


          • Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup exactly. Poor Gwen, she has no idea who she is messing with. She will have a big storm brewing very soon

        • #6
          I don't know if he believes her, but he may figure why keep resisting when Stefan DiMera was a rich, powerful guy and Gabi is practically handing him the keys to the DiMera fortune. Just a thought.

          Comment


          • #7
            So sorry for the character of Jake. If he's Jake or turns out to be Stefan or even Stefan's twin, he's a lost character now, IMO. He had so much potential, but it's clear they're sticking him with the albatross, Gabi to weigh him down. Although, if he's Stefan, he's already a loser rapist character, that never paid for his sick crime.

            Comment


            • JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              The reason they brought BB back was the popularity of BB and CB together. 🙄

            • tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              The rapist thing confuses me considering it is two sided and the show has moved on past the situation. I do agree with the member in the comment section because it’s true of what Days did. It could be true if he is not Stefan but his twin, probably to correct the rapist thing. Hmm...It seems like Days knows how people felt with this rape thing with Stefan
              Last edited by tiff5555; June 29, 2020, 10:00 PM.

          • #8
            Originally posted by fire_lookout View Post

            I was glad that he did not confirm what Gwen was saying. Kissing or the occasional booty call does not mean that you are back together.

            I too think that Jake is starting to question if what Gabi is saying is correct. Or perhaps he is aware that he has a lost twin and is curious about everything. The fact that enough people have made comments about the similarity has got to mean that he'll start questioning things.
            I loved the looks of Jake, his lack of response and dialogues, which said a lot.
            It is true, if he had a person who is presumed dead who looks like me I would also ask myself questions.

            Comment


            • rkm137
              rkm137 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd at least want to know more. If I was adopted, I would want to know if I had family. If I wasn't (at least to my knowledge) I would still be curious.

            • kahinamah
              kahinamah commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah the same, Jake is probably going to dig and look for answers.

          • #9
            Originally posted by July Baby View Post
            I don't know if he believes her, but he may figure why keep resisting when Stefan DiMera was a rich, powerful guy and Gabi is practically handing him the keys to the DiMera fortune. Just a thought.
            Hopefully she'll give him the keys and he'll lock her out.

            Comment


            • July Baby
              July Baby commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL! Now that would be funny, after all the trouble she's gone to in order to prove he is Stefan.

          • #10
            Jake would know if he is Jake. He is in his early 30’s he must have memories before 2 years ago... or at least I do not think they have had him say he can not remember who he was before 2 years ago.

            Comment


            • #11
              It just seems like Jake is starting to be smitten by Gabi even if he’s not Stefan. Looks like Jake is thinking Gwen is actually the loon in all this afterall.

              Comment


              • #12
                Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
                Jake would know if he is Jake. He is in his early 30’s he must have memories before 2 years ago... or at least I do not think they have had him say he can not remember who he was before 2 years ago.
                This is what is strange, when Gabi and Gwen argued, not once did Jake talk about his past, who Jake was several years before Stefan's disappearance. If he knew he was Jake, he should have defended himself a lot more.

                Comment


                • #13
                  Originally posted by kahinamah View Post

                  This is what is strange, when Gabi and Gwen argued, not once did Jake talk about his past, who Jake was several years before Stefan's disappearance. If he knew he was Jake, he should have defended himself a lot more.
                  It's very similar to Will thinking he was EJ. He couldn't remember his full past. Although Susan was basically holding him hostage and he had no access to social media. You'd think Jake would look into his past if he thought even for a minute that he might be Stefan.

                  Comment


                  • #14
                    I am starting to think if Jake is Stefan, Gwen knows. She was supposedly married to the man. She never questioned his past before she married him?

                    Comment


                    • CincyLady
                      CincyLady commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I didn't realize they were married - I missed that part.

                  • #15
                    Jake might believe her but that doesn't mean he wants a relationship with Gabi. The woman is so offensive and overbearing. It has to be a turn off.

                    Comment


                    • CincyLady
                      CincyLady commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OMG - Gabi is a prize compared to Gwen. Gwen is not only a "skank" but she's gross, too.

                  Google Matched Content

                  Collapse

                  Bottom of Page

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X