Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabi is exonerated!

Not that I ever had any doubt, but I am glad the jury saw through the nonsense charges against Gabi and exonerated her! Once again she is a free woman! I am happy she was given justice. The best part was that arrogant smirk was finally wiped off Chad's face !!! He looked so pressed that he didnt get his way! He now knows he cant go running around accusing people of crimes with no proof and demanding they be thrown in prison! I am delighted beyond words and so happy Gabi caught up to him while he was running away and said "you have nothing to say about my exoneration?" LOL! Gabi is a whole mood😁💅

Of course she was because this was someone else. I'm still very suspicious that Chad is the poisoner. He has the most access to Abby. Gabi should have him charged with harrassment.

Comment

• RickySpanish
      RickySpanish commented
      Editing a comment
      lol oh really? Want her to go free for everything she does, but want anyone else that steps a toe out of line to be punished.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      If Gabi had done this then yes lock her up, but from the start it was clear that this wasn't done by Gabi. They just made Chad look like a moron for running around making false accusations and he should be held responsible for it.

Great, great moment, fortunately that Gabbi was there during this episode, because the episode was very boring, we know very well that she is innocent, the head of this idiot of Chad, an epic moment.Free gabi

Comment

As a Gabi fan, I wouldn’t mind if she when to jail
      for a few months despite being innocent.

I’ve been wanting to see a storyline of someone suing Salem (or the state they’re in) for wrongful imprisonment and I think she would be perfect for the storyline.

and with the millions she win, she could get Gabi Chic back and not have to depend on DiMera money.

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        i would love to see her sue as well but i dont want to see her spend one more day in prison. I am so sick of her paying for things she did and did NOT do while everyone else gets to skate smh!

• Jj1701
        Jj1701 commented
        Editing a comment
        She can still sue for being wrongfully imprisoned. She doesn't need to be wrongfully imprisoned again to do that.

That jury is a joke. Gabi has a history of drugging Abby and she was caught trying to inject Jake with the same stuff that made Abby loose her mind. With Gabi's history and her current stupidity, there is no way she should have been exonerated. Even if she was innocent, the evidence all points to her. stupid stupid stupid

Comment

• rkm137
        rkm137 commented
        Editing a comment
        And yet, she isn't guilty. She told the truth. And they believed her. That is literally how juries are supposed to work. Past acts are not evidence of current culpability. And certainly not beyond a reasonable doubt. It doesn't matter what it "points to" unless there is not other reasonable explanation.

Assuming it was even proven that the source of the drug was the Champagne bottle, Gabi never even touched it. However, untold numbers of other people has access to it.

Also, this was fun to finally see justice work in Salem. It's so rare.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        She didn't drug Abby this time. Loved seeing Chad having that stupid smirk wiped completely off his face. I also loved the reporter being in his face then Gabi.
        Last edited by Harmonica1985; June 29, 2020, 05:17 PM.

• Jj1701
        Jj1701 commented
        Editing a comment
        They found an innocent woman not guilty. They did exactly what they were supposed to do! Lol!

I'm glad it went that way, not saying Gabi hasn't done stuff but Chabby and Elani were wanting her to go down for something they had zero proof she did or only circumstantial evidence she did it. Glad Chad was there to witness it and can't wait for sanctimonious Lani to find out, so sick of her trashing Gabi and giving Kristen free passes. She wasn't Gabi's victim she was her enabler who left town leaving Julie with a walking time bomb in her chest for a year but everyone stands there talking about what poor Lani went through, UGH, sorry don't see it that way and wish Gabi would have called it out for what it was.

Comment

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Rolf set Gabi up and maybe he was working with Chad to frame her for prison,

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        GrandmaJulie: She is innocent and it was clear from the start. Chad had more access to Abby than Gabi. My money is on him.

• Jj1701
        Jj1701 commented
        Editing a comment
        There was no evidence of her DRUGGING ABBY! She was caught with a syringe of the same stuff used on Abby, but that's not proof she did anything to Abby. So, yeah, ZERO proof.

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
      Of course she was because this was someone else. I'm still very suspicious that Chad is the poisoner. He has the most access to Abby. Gabi should have him charged with harrassment.
      She should absolutely press charges for harassment & defamation of character. I wish she would also press charges for trespassing as he continues to live in HER home!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        She should have him and Abby evicted immediately.

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Harmonica1985 smh ikr? Im sick of him showing up whenever he wants in HER home. While she is at it, she needs to kick out Jack as well! Lol

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
      Great, great moment, fortunately that Gabbi was there during this episode, because the episode was very boring, we know very well that she is innocent, the head of this idiot of Chad, an epic moment.Free gabi
      Icam! It was a boring episode. I FF Abe & Julie's scenes as soon as she started treating him the "help" 😡. Lani looked beautiful from the few scenes i saw with her and Kristen. I am happy Kristen is back but hate that theyre wasting her on the extremely boring Lani...sigh!

It was an verye epic moment for Gabi! Perhaps Chad can now focus his attention elsewhere and realize that someone else is drugging his wife! He is so damn close minded, he just doesnt want to think its anyone else because that means he would have to leave Gabi alone, and just cant seem to do that🙄

Comment

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that Viv packin'? (Your avi) It was such a boring episode, I agree....everyone looked very pretty, though.....and I always enjoy Marlena

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Elle23276 it sure is lol!

Originally posted by GHKissOff View Post
      I'm glad it went that way, not saying Gabi hasn't done stuff but Chabby and Elani were wanting her to go down for something they had zero proof she did or only circumstantial evidence she did it. Glad Chad was there to witness it and can't wait for sanctimonious Lani to find out, so sick of her trashing Gabi and giving Kristen free passes. She wasn't Gabi's victim she was her enabler who left town leaving Julie with a walking time bomb in her chest for a year but everyone stands there talking about what poor Lani went through, UGH, sorry don't see it that way and wish Gabi would have called it out for what it was.

Well said, you have given a perfect summary of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by GHKissOff View Post
        Preach! I couldn't agree more! I cannot wait for Lani to find out that Gabriella has once again won! 😛 All she could do was talk about her on her own wedding day LOL doesnt get more pathetic than that!

Comment

And that smugness falls. Maybe Chad and Lani can help each other recover. I'm sure having such self-righteous, hypocritical smugness fail must hurt.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Team Chani! It will at least give Chad something to do instead of getting in Gabi's face.

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            icam! Chad and Lani should kiki together and discuss their L's. Dont they ever get tired of being proven wrong?

LOL That one minute with Gabi was better than the rest of that “historic” episode. I hope she crashes the reception tomorrow.
          Last edited by Bermudabeachbum; June 29, 2020, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

Preach! I couldn't agree more! I cannot wait for Lani to find out that Gabriella has once again won! 😛 All she could do was talk about her on her own wedding day LOL doesnt get more pathetic than that!
            Exactly. I find Lani disgusting, you really have to be pathetic to talk about someone else on your wedding day, this girl has no life of her own, no wonder she is so boring.

Comment

• Bermudabeachbum
              Bermudabeachbum commented
              Editing a comment
              The sad thing is the only time she is interesting is when she is talking about Gabi.

• kahinamah
              kahinamah commented
              Editing a comment
              Logical if she speaks for herself, it's like a good sleeping pill in case of insomnia it helps. Talking about Gabi keeps everyone awake.

• Elle23276
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder why Lani has a bestie and none of the other girls do....unless you count relatives...

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post

Exactly. I find Lani disgusting, you really have to be pathetic to talk about someone else on your wedding day, this girl has no life of her own, no wonder she is so boring.
            Gabi was talking about Lani on her wedding day to Eli.

Comment

• lagirl
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Eli and Gabi were not an ordained couple like Eli and Lani.

Originally posted by Bermudabeachbum View Post
            LOL That one minute with Gabi was better than the rest of that “historic” episode. I hope she crashes the reception tomorrow.

Absolutely, the whole episode was of deadly boredom, if he hadn't had Gabi the episode would have been one of the worst this year.Thank you Gabi.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X