Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here for the Historic Elani Wedding!

Eli and Lani are getting married this week, and I can’t be happier for two of my favs.

#Elani WILL BE THE FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN COUPLE TO GET MARRIED ON @nbcdays IN 54 YEARS!!! #Days #TvHistory #RetweetThis

I’m so happy Black History is being made & Days history is being made. It s a sin it took this long though.

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Although I'm not a fan of the couple because I think they could find better matches for each other and that they were put together because they were the only young legacy black characters on the show, I'm really happy and shocked at the same time that this is DAYS first all black wedding. Wow wow wow such a shame but I guess it's better late than never

• Fancy863
      Fancy863 commented
      Editing a comment
      There’s a lot of anticipation for this wedding. It’s going to be great. I can’t wait for these two to become husband and wife.

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad for it being special; I'm looking forward to a nice wedding. I want to see her dress, etc. Hopefully they make it through
      ok and no one causes trouble.

This marriage will fall apart. They are a very boring pairing to me.

Comment

• Bermudabeachbum
      Bermudabeachbum commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it will survive just because they are such a boring couple. The writers won’t bother giving them any more storylines. They will be the police officers who will get the cases wrong and have to have the main characters swoop in and save the day.
      Last edited by Bermudabeachbum; June 29, 2020, 01:14 PM.

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Lani and Eli aren’t boring to everyone. But, knowing that this is Salem, I don’t expect Elani to never break up.

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't want Eli with Gabi...they were a great pairing I agree, but I rather see Gabi with someone better IMO.

There's already a thread on this. ☺

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven’t seen a thread saying how much Abby_fan is here for Elani’ s wedding and that I am happy for my two favs. I guess the mod will delete this one. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby_fan Ok. The thread is titled Lamon Archie's ( OP misspelled Archey) tweet. It was about the wedding, not the Original poster like all threads are. Topic, not poster.

I am also looking forward to their wedding. It's about time!

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it is almost here. I am so excited.

I'm ready for weddings! Maybe this one will be a happy one for them. Two more to go.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Three more to go, right?

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't keep a good count; tell me, lol.

Oh yeah, I forgot Kayla/Justin, lol.

Looking forward to all the weddings Lani and Eli are a cute couple.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Since this one actually occurs means that at least one of the others will not. I don't think Kayla and Justin marry at all. The other two will but will implode at some point.

• kscott
      kscott commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Eli, Lani ,Ben and Ciara will all get married but I don’t have much faith in Justin and Kayla making it to the alter

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not looking forward to Kayla marrying Justin. She seems to be in pain just thinking about it.

Bring on the Elani romantic wedding!

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      It is going to be beautiful after all the unwanted interruptions are over. I just know it. So romantic🥰

Historic or not I will be skipping this wedding.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      It is okay. Not everyone will enjoy this beautiful couple.

I can't wait either love them and can't wait to see them get married they have so much chemistry

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      They seems to really enjoy working together. Because they are mad in love. I loved, adored, and even swooned over how Eli’s reaction to Lani coming through those doors.

I can’t bring myself to care about Elani, no matter how much they are pimped.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Pimp away!!! Because this Days of Our Lives fan is enjoying Eli, Lani, and Elani immensely. They are the only thing holding my interest since my number one fav is off screen.

Honestly last year's non wedding was one of the best build ups and so well done that I am struggling with this one which seems rushed!! I know they will be beautiful but last year's was so heart felt (before crazy Gabi arrived) with wonderful returns and dialogue that I just am not sure that it can be outdone!! I hope so though!! Just happy they are getting married and having a child!!

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, the same returns are back, with drama to add. I am loving the wedding stuff so far. Kudos to Ron!!!

I get that this wedding is Historic, I just wish it was a better couple. I hate Elani and I hate Lani. I was hoping someone was going to destroy this wedding too so Eli could have time to realize he deserves better. And honestly I don't understand why this wedding is being rushed? If it's such a big deal, why not treat it like more than a fancy elopement with guests that was scheduled based on someone else's wedding?

I still hope they'll split by year's end.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't even think the show realized that they were the first. The fans alerted the actors to that fact.....

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Eli is so in love with Lani that he was about to jump out of his skin when she graced Julie’s Place in that lovely wedding attire. So I think he is satisfied with who he chose.

Guests based on someone else’s wedding???
      Last edited by Abby_fan; June 29, 2020, 03:48 PM. Reason: Change guess to guest

How is this historic? Seems like a snooze fest to me.

Comment

• Bermudabeachbum
      Bermudabeachbum commented
      Editing a comment
      Abe and Lexi didn’t get married onscreen? Well if true such a shame to waste it on those two.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Abe and Lexie eloped off-screen.

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Snooze fest to some incredibly entertaining storyline to others!!!

It is historic because Eli and Lani are the first African American couple to have a wedding ceremony on the long running daytime series, Days of Our Lives ⌛️

Yes it's historic. Congrats Eli and Lani! I'm happy Lamon and Sal are part of this. I love them.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      So happy for Sal and Lamon and Elani!!!👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

• July Baby
      July Baby commented
      Editing a comment
      I love them, too! I'm happy they are finally getting married and I hope the writers let them be happy for a long time.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X