Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First impression of Allie

I know it’s early but is your first impression positive or negative?
    So far so good!
    70.00%
    I’ll pass, thanks.
    30.00%

I like her. Lindsay is a find. Natural and holding her own with the vets. 🙂

Comment

She is okay but the story is driving her

Comment

At first, wasn't sure what to make of her, but this past week she sort of won me over, I'm liking her so far. She is in a tough situation and trying to navigate through it. I liked her with Rafe, very good scenes, liked her stuff with Lucas this time with her telling him her decision. I liked her with Wilson. So, I'd say so far so good, the actress is good.

Comment

I love her. The actress is fantastic.

Comment

• 50yearfan
            50yearfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I really like her, and the casting is brilliant

• RickySpanish
            RickySpanish commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed. I think she's very much her mother's daughter.

I like her. She’s a good actress.

Comment

So far so good. She's cute, she reminds me of Kirsten Dunst.

Comment

The actress is good but not liking the story. Just think they could have come up with something better for her introduction as an adult (sort of)!!

Comment

So far I find the character annoying. She wants help but wants to be left alone at the same time. She's nothing but a privileged party girl that was living off grandma Kates money and got knocked up. Now she's running around saying "I'm an adult I'm an adult," when people tell her something she doesn't want to hear.
                If this story would move along a bit quicker and she shows some maturity then maybe I'll like her better. But then most adults in Salem lack maturity.

Comment

I like the adult, Allie, portrayed by Lindsay.

Comment

So far I like her well enough. She’s brand new, but my first impression of her is good. I understand why she doesn’t want to talk to Sami yet, I’m glad she has family to lean on.

I found it funny when she tries to describe her childhood has hard, when in reality she’s rich and entitled. She’s young though I’m not bothered by it.

Comment

Great acting but I'm not finding the storyline interesting at all.

Comment

She’s good but I’m already over this storyline. Can’t wait for Sami to come add some much need energy to this.

Comment

I am not making a final decision about whether I like her or not until after six months (as I usually do for new characters/actors). I want to like Allie, and she hasn't given me any reason to dislike her.

Regardless I think LA is doing wonderful so far, aesthetically she looks like a Lumi daughter.
                          Last edited by mahdi; July 2, 2020, 11:42 AM. Reason: Please stick to the show and characters. Do not make comments about the fans/posters.

Comment

I love Allie. I haven’t watched Days since she was a little girl so I was pleasantly surprised. She fits perfectly how I would imagine Sami and Lucas’ daughter to be. She is perfectly cast. I love her with Eric, Nicole, Lucas, Rafe, Sonny and Will.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X