Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone remember Stephanie Cameron (ex-Jennifer)?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone remember Stephanie Cameron (ex-Jennifer)?

I can’t remember seeing her in anything after she left Days in the late ‘90s. Does anyone remember her? Would you like to see her in another role?

Would I like to see her in another role? No. She was not good!

Comment

She pretty much left the business.

Comment

I liked her as Jennifer and I also liked the other two Jacks. I liked the on the run, circus s/l for them, too.

Comment

• RoidRage
          RoidRage commented
          Editing a comment
          I loved Mark Valley but he didn’t really seem like Jack to me. He just felt like a different character to me. I loved when they went on the run it’s probably my favorite J&J time.

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          ^^I liked all of that, everyone's involvement. As a Bo/Hope fan, the downside for me was, of course, Billie and her mother.😠

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          He was my first Jack it threw when someone else showed up as Jack and that Jack acted like a moron.

I remember her....not sure of the new role here

Comment

I thought she was pretty good as Jennifer. I wouldn't mind seeing her in a new role.

Comment

I have no idea if she holds up or not, since I was a kid when she was around, but I remember liking her. I got really into the Jack/Jennifer/Peter saga with the fake deaths and prison storyline. She was sort of the Jennifer I grew up with.

Comment

Mark Valley and Cameron were Jack and Jennifer when I started watching days. Love them
              Stephanie Cameron was so beautiful and looked like the perfect Jennifer.

Comment

• RoidRage
                RoidRage commented
                Editing a comment
                I think there are lots of us that look back at that time fondly.

Pretty but hated her as Jen!! Cannot see anyone as Jen and Jack but Melissa and Matt!! Jen has always been good and fit perfectly in the Horten clan but Matt made the Jack character....he is just an awesome actor and their chemistry is perfect!!! An original Supercoup!e that worked because of the actors!!
              Last edited by backheidi; June 28, 2020, 09:51 PM.

Comment

I remember her. I can visualize her. She was a lot taller than Missy. And yes, she was in Melrose Place and several things after that. Her last gig was in 2008.
                Last edited by magoo1000; June 28, 2020, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X