Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Telfer interview was pretty good!

It's from earlier in the month. I hadn't read it and maybe some of you missed it. I enjoyed reading

https://www.soapcentral.com/days/new..._exclusive.php

Anti villain sounds right . He’s not an anti hero but they have brought more layers to Xander that makes him less of a mustache twirling villain.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
      Anti villain sounds right . He’s not an anti hero but they have brought more layers to Xander that makes him less of a mustache twirling villain.
      Yeah. He has layers to him. He's a flawed person who does love people close to him, but when he wants to achieve a goal, he always seem to choose the wrong, immoral way to do it.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        Well there are times he really seems well intentioned but then sort of clueless on how to do it. I think right now he’s looking for a quick fix but there isn’t one.

I don’t get why Paul would compare his character to Bo’s Sure both did bad things or a thing, but that is to Bo and stabbing his friend in his eye. Xander is bad. More bad than Bo. Xander won’t be like Bo, but somewhere, he has a soft spot.

Comment

Great interview, I love this actor, and his character, no need for a redemption, or to change it, he becomes better by keeping a gray area, it's perfect.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X