Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Week Of July 6th

I got this from SoapsSheKnows.com for the week of July 6th on Days Of Our Lives.
    On the 6th As she prepares for her wedding to Justin Kayla gets news about a major crisis.On the morning of his wedding to Kayla Justin receives encouragement from Sonny.Jack is a confidant to Xander as Xander opens up about Sarah.Sarah listens to Victor as he defends Xander.
    On the 7th John and Marlena hear a big announcement from Steve.
    On the 8th Kayla is on the receiving end of a huge confession from Justin.
    On the 9th Justin has shocking experience when he pays a visit to Adrienne's grave.
    On the 10th Kate is asked to do a favor by Victor.When Gabi goes to visit Jake at his apartment an unpleasant surprise will await her.

Originally posted by aph1976 View Post
    I got this from SoapsSheKnows.com for the week of July 6th on Days Of Our Lives.
    On the 6th As she prepares for her wedding to Justin Kayla gets news about a major crisis.On the morning of his wedding to Kayla Justin receives encouragement from Sonny.Jack is a confidant to Xander as Xander opens up about Sarah.Sarah listens to Victor as he defends Xander.
    On the 7th John and Marlena hear a big announcement from Steve.
    On the 8th Kayla is on the receiving end of a huge confession from Justin.
    On the 9th Justin has shocking experience when he pays a visit to Adrienne's grave.
    On the 10th Kate is asked to do a favor by Victor.When Gabi goes to visit Jake at his apartment an unpleasant surprise will await her.
    Actually I went back and checked She.Knows.Soaps and it's actually Vivan who ends up asking Kate a favor not Victor.

Thanks for sharing these spoilers anyway. Hopefully Daytime Royalty will post theirs soon. Hopefully we get a spoiler about what happened to Brady and the aftermath of his sudden disappearance. According to a new article by Soap Opera Digest Magazine, Brady ends up leaving Salem with Kristen after their reunion on June 30th. He will be back of course. I remember that back in February, Alison Sweeney posted a video on her Instagram account of her arriving at work in her car. She bumped into Eric Martsolf in the parking lot. He was very excited to see her. He looked great. So it's possible that Brady could be back towards the end of July maybe or the first week of August. Should be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

Victor defending Xander is something I have to see. Jack should advise Xander to move on and cut his losses with Sarah.

Comment

Excited for the Steve/Kayla/Justin stuff.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too. Hopefully this garbage is coming to an end and Steve will be back with Kayla. Justin needs to be alone to grieve his late wife.

Thanks so much for these spoilers.
        Apparently the Kayla and Justin wedding is off.

Comment

• Harbor Club
          Harbor Club commented
          Editing a comment
          From these spoilers, it looks that way. However, the summer video preview from awhile back showed Kayla at the Kirikas mansion looking like a bride.

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          That doesn't mean they get married.

• Harbor Club
          Harbor Club commented
          Editing a comment
          Very true.

So if brady leaves with kristin after she comes back I'm guessing her return is not permanent. I was hoping she was back for good.

Comment

I'm guessing that Justin's shocker at Adrienne's grave will be...
          Bonnie. (Only my guess). Also I have a crazy theory that Adrienne is still alive involving the little known fact that in 1983, Judi Evans had a brief DOOL role as Nurse Becky. I keep wondering if they'll go back to that, and kill off that throwaway character from a zillion years ago in order to save both Bonnie and Adrienne.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Kayla isn't interested in marrying Justin. She looks miserable since she foolishly accepted.

• Key
            Key commented
            Editing a comment
            Talking with Lani about the upcoming wedding, Kayla looked sick to her stomach. You would think someone with her background would consider counseling.

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Kayla has needed counselling since Steve supposedly died in 1990. She never dealt with any of it properly because just months later she was throwing herself at Shane and expressing her undying true love for him.
            Last edited by Harmonica1985; June 28, 2020, 03:51 PM.

Gabi dealing with seeing her husband’s face all the time now.

Comment

• kahinamah
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            I wonder if she'll see Vivian, or Gwen / Jake in bed.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            My bet is Vivian!

• ckg1
            ckg1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Either Vivian or Gwen/Jake in bed is enough for our girl Gabi!😯🥺

What could be Justin’s confession?

Comment

• Harbor Club
            Harbor Club commented
            Editing a comment
            That he was the one who told Steve that, as Stefano, Steve had tried to kill Kayla. That scene was a little strange because I thought they had previously mentioned that it was a non-lethal gas that was used. John said Justin was right though, so either they changed it or I heard wrong originally.

• Mewt
            Mewt commented
            Editing a comment
            That is what I think. That was a deceitful thing to do. As bad as a lie when he didn’t tell Kayla and let her believe it was John.

I think Justin confesses about what he said to Steve.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X