Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpopular opinion but Lucas should tell Sami

I think since Lucas knows Sami better then anyone does and how she will react, he should be the one to tell her not Allie That way she won't be blindsided with the news and explode as much.
    Last edited by Skins 2008; June 26, 2020, 08:22 PM.

I think Lucas needs to approach this like EJ does in the past, and just support whatever she does. That may be the biggest key here to dealing with Sami.

Comment

Allie is an adult and it should be her to tell Sami. Sami might surprise her but I doubt it.

Comment

• magoo1000
        magoo1000 commented
        Editing a comment
        21 may be the legal age of adulthood, but many people are not really mature til around 30.

He should tell her but only when he has her locked in the Dimera wine cellar.

Comment

• Silentfan
        Silentfan commented
        Editing a comment
        😂 That's all i have to say to that.

I have never liked Sami's returns, the rage, etc., but I'm kind of looking forward to this one. This story is so boring, Sami will liven it up.

Comment

If I’m being honest, I don’t think Sami will react that bad about her daughter being pregnant. Shocked maybe but she’s in the position to not only understand but at least Allie is older.

But all who decided to keep it a secret from her, they definitely deserve to pay, especially Nicole.

Comment

Well everyone in Salem already knows so Sami will find out soon enough.

Comment

I do think Lucas should tell Sami. She is Allie's mother and deserves the truth. I feel sorry for Lucas though. He is trying to support Allie during her difficult dilemma. If he tells Sami, he will betray Allie, which will drive her further away from him.
            Last edited by CADY; June 27, 2020, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Sami has a right to know. Lucas has to stop pacifying Allie.

Comment

Allie is an adult and the only people who have the 'right' to know about her situation are the people she chooses to tell.

Comment

• Rogue
                  Rogue commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nah, Allie may be legally an adult but she’s not acting like one. Her mom needs to know and she should tell her. However, since she can’t muster the courage her father needs to help her out and take the brunt of the blow. What if Allie has complications and died, then no one will be able to say s**t to sami and they will deserve whatever wrath she unleashed on them.

I agree with you Skins! The perfect scenario is that Allie grow up and tell her mother, but that doesn't seem likely, so Lucas should tell Sami and then tell Allie he's told Sami. Tell her, if she doesn't want to act like an adult and make responsible adult decisions, like telling her mother she is pregnant, then, that is forcing him to do it. No matter how Sami's reaction, she still deserves to know her daughter is pregnant! I have no love for Sami, but telling everyone else in the family and purposely NOT telling Sami is not treating Sami with any love or respect. It's cruel and mean.

Comment

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
                  Allie is an adult and the only people who have the 'right' to know about her situation are the people she chooses to tell.
                  Exactly! She may be just barely on this side of adulthood, but it's her choice and they need to respect that. Lucas has no right to tell Sami and nothing is forcing him to betray his adult daughter's trust by running his mouth.

And if he does tell Sami, I hope he is bombarded with the fact that he meddled just like he hates Kate for doing.
                  Last edited by icyblue2034; June 27, 2020, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Yea Sami is going to be ticked that Lucas didn’t tell her.

Comment

Allie is an adult that is living off her grandmother’s credit card, doesn’t have a job and can’t afford a place to stay. She needs help and any mother even Sami would be upset to know that her daughter’s pregnancy was kept a secret from her on purpose. Ally should have stayed out of town if she didn’t want her mother to know. Why show up and ask your mothers family to keep a secret from her.

Comment

You may not like Sami but she has to know about Allie's pregnancy since she is her mother.

Comment

• CincyLady
                          CincyLady commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don't like Sami's behavior - but she doesn't have to know about Allie's pregnancy until Allie tells her. Of course, at this point there are a number of people who could tell Sami.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X