• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harmonica1985
    Senior Board Member
    • Sep 2019

Claire is still a very sick girl

There is no doubt in my mind she is still sick and is going to try to hurt Clara again.

Thoughts?
  • Carerra
    Senior Board Member
    • Nov 2018

Go away Claire. They could have brought back so many others .

Comment

• catsalive
      catsalive commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. Claire is nowhere near well. The other day when she and Gwen were sitting at the table, that look in Claire's eye! I do not trust her for a second! Nor, do I trust that Gwen either! She is going to cause major headaches for everyone. I say boot both of them out of town on the next bus!
  • Elvis12
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2019

For someone supposedly a psychiatrist, why can't Marlena see how manic Claire is? The girl is not well. They are justifying her actions because they want to believe she's better. If I were Ciara, I would not turn my back on her.

Comment

• Angela8422
      Board Regular
      • Jul 2007

I have a feeling she is NOT going to hurt Ciara but will be framed for it.

Comment

• CincyLady
        CincyLady commented
        Editing a comment
        I think she will TRY to hurt Ciara. And I've said from the beginning she was still mentally ill. ORK is a good actress and she made her mental state very clear with her facial expressions.
    • wilson2012
      Recurring Poster
      • Jan 2012

I love that she is back. She is a firecracker. Finally things are getting interesting.

Comment

• CADY
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2012

Claire is a very disturbed gal! The worse is yet to come. The writing is on the wall.

Comment

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          So Claire is just brought back to repeat her story instead of her evolving. ReRon ReRon ReRon!
      • Harbor Club
        Board Regular
        • Jun 2020

Agree, still sick. Don't care for these types of stories.

Comment

• Elvis12
          Elvis12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't either. For some reason Days likes to have mentally ill stories. Kim (Brady,) Laura, Ben, Claire, Abby, and so on. I usually fast forward them. That's not entertainment if you ask me.

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          I especially don't like them because RC has so little respect for mental illness. His stories about these issues are so over the top and ridiculous. If this is true I really don't want ORK to stay. This will be her over and over again story, just as Abby and Gabi's are - the same things over and over.
      • JackandJenfan
        Soap Addict
        • Jul 2018

Originally posted by wilson2012 View Post
        I love that she is back. She is a firecracker. Finally things are getting interesting.
        Agree! I love her! ? ORK is amazing.

Comment

• wilson2012
          wilson2012 commented
          Editing a comment
          So glad she won the Emmy. So deserved it.

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't stand her, but this show is in desperate need of Claire (and Sami) types. Their unpredictability is what keeps thing hoppin'. Gwen, too. So, I hate them, but I love them too....I never miss a Claire scene ?
      • GHKissOff
        Soap Addict
        • May 2007

I don't see Claire as being sick just because she called Ben out for being a freaking hypocrite which he is. I see Gwen as being crazier than Claire this woman is close Fatal Attraction crazy with the way she constantly stalking Jake. In fact, that day with Gwen told me that I believe Claire is sincere when she says she wants to make amends because the whackadoodle AKA Gwen was acting justified in not giving back to book but Claire pleaded with her saying that she wanted to make things right, she had no reason to say that to that loon unless she meant it. I like Claire but then I usually like the underdog that everyone wants to trash to act like they're morally superior, the fact that Ben thinks he can throw shade is totally laughable.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Claire and Gwen are both very sick.

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think that anyone thinks that. And I could care less who Claire thinks is a hypocrite. I judge Claire's sanity (and sincerity) based on the fact that she has already pulled the wool over Jarlena's eyes, and she'd jump at the chance to once again collaborate with Eve if she wanted something. She hasn't changed at all....and I believe she may already be working with Eve. I think that she did stain the wedding dress, and yes, she took the ring.
      • Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        • Sep 2019

Claire will prove him right in time. She was not hospitalized long enough.

Comment

• RickySpanish
          Contract Poster
          • Dec 2018

After saying that "she's the perfect person" I'm wondering if she has instead developed an obsession with Ciara. So instead of hurting her she's going to be obsessed with being her best friend. If Ben gets in the way it may be he gets Claire's wrath.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was wondering that too. Like a Single White Female type situation.
        • CanadianGirl_06
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Apr 2005

I want her to be healthy, but I don't think Claire is all better. If she was, she wouldn't be staring at Ben and Ciara's wedding invitation, or begging Ciara to be her MOH.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree completely. I want Claire back and we'll but it is clear she isn't yet.
        • Mr.Sami_Brady
          Soap Addict
          • Sep 2006

I cringe whenever daytime soap operas have characters who have mental health issues. They are written as stereotypes to create obstacles for the writer's favourites while trashing the character.

But I digress, I honestly don't know what Claire is up to, she still isn't well, but I don't think she is going to go homicidal on Ciara again.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            We will see. I hope not but I don't trust her and I think Ciara will regret trying to give her a second chance. I'm just glad Ben is watching her closely.
        • JackandJenfan
          Soap Addict
          • Jul 2018

She's not starting fires, so she's fine. She will be falsely accused though.....

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just give her time. She's not well.
        • Dazey210
          Recurring Poster
          • Jan 2008

Truer words have never been spoken. And it’s so obvious! Is everyone in Salem freaking blind. She looks and acts crazy ...it’s concerning to say the least.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X