Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Ben think he's the ONLY one who can get better.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Ben think he's the ONLY one who can get better.

Okay, whatever. I hope for Ciara's sake she don't have to worry about a relapse.

Ben was annoying today. If he can get better, so can Claire. He got a second chance at life, and Claire deserves one too. Hear that, Mr. Serial Killer?

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes but he knows she isn't better. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that she's up to no good. Her family are dumb to trust her.

• CincyLady
      CincyLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Harmonica - and her family is definitely dumb to not see it.

Ben is ridiculous. He killed three people, and thought he had killed a fourth (who is now his best man).

Comment

Right Ben can ask a man he technically murdered in cold blood to be his Best man but how dare Ciara ask Claire whom she grew up with to be her Maid of Honor. Yes, Claire had a mental break down and if anyone should be able to understand that it should Ben the towns reformed serial killer. This show is just filled with hypocrites who act like their ish doesn't stink. No wonder I like Gabi, Claire, Nicole and Ally they are the ones who are made to own their crap while others just judge and get passes.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        He knows Claire is up to no good and that she's manipulating Ciara. Honestly Clara should have cut all goes with Claire after what she did.

• turtlesturtles
        turtlesturtles commented
        Editing a comment
        Allie has barely been on the show. How is she owning her own crap?

Ben always acts as he did today. He considers himself a leading citizen of Salem now. If Claire isn't ok, she has Ciara fooled; at least Ciara
      acted like she believes Claire.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        No he does not act like that. He actually got better and I'm sure it will become clear that Claire is not.

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, in fact he always acts like that.

I like Ben, but here I am disappointed, he himself asked Will to be his witness at the wedding.
      But I liked the verbal games between Claire and Ben, like a tennis match.

Comment

He's getting to experience the skeptism, and worry that those people who didn't believe he was cured.

Comment

He knows that Claire isn't better. It will be clear to all sooner than later.

Comment

• GHKissOff
            GHKissOff commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know where your getting this I like Claire far more than I like Mr. Reform Serial killer, please TIIC better not ruin Claire to give CIn angst. I can't stand that couple and hated how Claire was ruined last time for them. Claire has more potential then being their prop.

• Elle23276
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            ^I don't understand the potential you're referring to. she was never a heavy hitter....just a lightweight troublemaker who always wanted what she couldn't have. They never really featured her as a heavy dramatic character. Well alrighty then....if she doesn't go after CIN, what could they do with her? Interfere with Jarlena's marriage? Or Ericole's? Or maybe Philip? Philip got what Claire was all about, so it might be difficult for her. Or burn the town down, perhaps? The storyline with CIN is what just got her an Emmy, btw.
            Last edited by Elle23276; June 27, 2020, 04:57 AM.

• cali815
            cali815 commented
            Editing a comment
            Her storyline around having a nervous breakdown which included her relatioship with Theo, her manipulation at the hands of Eve, her complicated relationship with her cousin and best friend, Ciara, etc. And mostly, the actresses ability to do an amazing job with the crap writing that was handed to her -- THAT is what won her an Emmy.

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
          He knows that Claire isn't better. It will be clear to all sooner than later.
          How do he know that? He's not a doctor. Claire is Ciara's family. She told him she wanted her to be a part of her wedding, he needs to respect that. He's coming across as controlling. The same way he was with Abby.

Comment

• Elle23276
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            And yes, Eve could come back and 'get' Ben. Whatever....if he can't take care of himself, he'll need to learn quick. But what about all the people Eve has screwed over, and tried
            to destroy? She was one of the adults that could have helped poor lil Claire, but she actually supported Claire's bad decision-making.....then tried to extricate herself from the situation when the sh*t hit the fan for Claire.

• Bermudabeachbum
            Bermudabeachbum commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL “A few months at Bayview isn’t going to cure an instrinsic trait of that magnitude “ What is the magic number to cure it then?Ben only took about a year to cure his homicidal tendencies.

• Nancy T
            Nancy T commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe Claire could start taking the same miracle pills that Ben is.

This is one of the reasons why I can't stand Ben or his supposed "rehabilitated" story. Both he and Ciara treat Claire or anyone else who's had or has mental illness issues, with a side eye, but no one else dare say anything against Ben. It's especially bad since he's committed the worst crime of all, serial killing and torture. It's like he's the only one that can be rehabilitated. The character and story is the epitome of hypocrisy!

Comment

• Elle23276
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            ^However, Ben's crimes had nothing whatsoever to do with Claire. But Claire's crime had everything to do with Ben.....Claire sat/stood/overheard nearby when Ben was accused of doing what SHE did. She felt no guilt while she stood by and let someone else be beaten and unjustly incarcerated for the series of events that were grounded in HER actions.
            Last edited by Elle23276; June 27, 2020, 08:12 PM.

• Beca Drags
            Beca Drags commented
            Editing a comment
            Ben stood by while Chad was being accused and never said a word. So, what's the difference? Oh, because Ben, the almighty perfect character now, sees all and knows all and is the only one that can be rehabilitated, but Claire is not. She's worse than him, even though he committed even worse crimes than her. Talk about hypocrisy!!!

• Nancy T
            Nancy T commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh Claire committed the worst crime of all she tried to kill the town sweetheart Ciara.

Originally posted by LoveBO View Post
          Okay, whatever. I hope for Ciara's sake she don't have to worry about a relapse.
          https://heavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/ben-on-dool.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

Comment

A person has to want to get better and Claire doesn’t. It’s more like some characters have been dumbed down for Claire to get as far as she has.

Comment

• Elle23276
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              She's only been back onscreen for about two weeks, and she's already hit several with her dumb wand....Marlena, John, Ciara, Belle, Shawn.....oh well, they'll give her a million more chances....and I bet Eve will get dumbed down with that wand, too, when she returns

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes it’s interesting how many are dumb all at once!

• cali815
              cali815 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's more like several characters have been dumbed down and others demonized in order to prop Ben up as a "reformed serial killer" and now, leading man.

Originally posted by LoveBO View Post

I love characters that overcome, but Ben is a sanctimonious serial killer.

Comment

I actually loved Ben's reaction. I saw nothing wrong with what he said. And it is true, he never asked anyone to forgive him. And to this day, a majority of the good hypocrites of Salem still treat him as the town outcast. If it wasn't for Ciara they would ignore him completely. Anyway, for me, it was very much in character with his relationship with Claire. Even pre-fire, Ben always treated her like an annoyance.

Now if he could just stop with the fiance thing and start calling Ciara by her name I would love him even more.

Comment

• cali815
                cali815 commented
                Editing a comment
                Which people in town treat him like an outcast?

As much as I don’t like the increased aging of Eve & how the turned her to a southern belle and wish it was played by Charlotte Ross I want the character to return to Days. Ben keeps acting like he is the judge of people & can question others but no one should question him. If someone murdered his kid he would never act like it was over.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X