Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days of Our Lives Live Discussion 6/26/20

What did you think of today's Days of Our Lives episode today?

Pretty crazy. Spoilers didn't say someone was getting killed off

Comment

WOW. Who got KILLED OFF? What happened to Gwen? Did Kristen RETURN?

Comment

Originally posted by Thaaos View Post
        WOW. Who got KILLED OFF? What happened to Gwen? Did Kristen RETURN?
        I'm a jerk. Nobody got killed off. It won't air here until 1:00 Pacific time. Sorry.

I sent you a private message so you can watch it tomorrow when the NBC site uploads it tomorrow or tonight.

Comment

will it air on NBC TV tonight or on NBC TV tomorrow morning? usually when the news pre-empt Days they show the episode again on NBC TV either in the night or in the morning

Comment

• fire_lookout
            fire_lookout commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine aired at 1pm. The news conference ended right before it started.

Is Valeria going for the Oprah look? I didn’t realize it was her at first.

Comment

My episode stopped about 20 minutes in, so have no idea if someone got killed or who it was.

Comment

what happened in today's episode? what happened? was gwen in it? did stacy H return? what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Thaaos View Post
                will it air on NBC TV tonight or on NBC TV tomorrow morning? usually when the news pre-empt Days they show the episode again on NBC TV either in the night or in the morning
                Around NYC area, unfortunately no! Only next day on the NBC App. The network is advertising Peacock Streaming Services...so maybe Days might end up there as well.

Comment

but tiff what happened on days today? did you see it? what in the world happened? was gwen in it? did stacy H return? i'm still in the dark and that's not fair. since i have no interest in streaming because that's what i have a TV for and i have a TV to watch Days on TV uninterrupted with no ads and fast forward through boring commercials

Comment

• jam6242
                    jam6242 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gwen was in it, with Claire, and then Jake. Gabi had some scenes with Chad. Chad and Thomas had some scenes with Jack. The cliff hangers were Gabi catching Gwen making out with Jake in the garage, and Kristen showing up at Lani's door. Ciara, Claire, and Ben had some conversations about whether Claire was being sincere. Valerie was with Lani for most of the episode, and Eli was at Rafe's house, getting ready for the wedding.

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I guess I have to see the half on the NBC App.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X