• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Allie Needs A Friend.....

Allie needs a friend for guidance in life. Allie is looking confused these days. What do you think? My preference would be Gabi! Why? Because Ari is Allie's niece and Gabi has life experience that she can help Allie with. I uh would prefer Ciara, but she is too young and she is head over heels with Ben.
  • JackandJenfan
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

Paging cousin Claire!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbTkJ5FXsAABYBG?format=jpg&name=small

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2018

They should have a really good dynamic.
      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbTkJ7HXgAAqxRC?format=jpg&name=small

Comment

• wilson2012
        wilson2012 commented
        Editing a comment
        Love this idea of 2 troublemakers but keep them both grey characters.
    • GrandmaJulie
      Board Regular
      • Mar 2020

Allie would never be friends with a murderess like Gabriela Hernandez. She needs someone like Abby or Sarah to guide her and teach her the Horton ways of being kind honest person. Gabi would be a bad influence.

Comment

• 50yearfan
        50yearfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah yes, Abby the murderess is a wonderful choice
    • RickySpanish
      Contract Poster
      • Dec 2018

https://www.tvinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/days-of-our-lives-xander-1014x570.jpg

Comment

• denisefan
        denisefan commented
        Editing a comment
        Allie should hop on that banana. It is available.
    • pnorbert2222
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      Allie needs a friend for guidance in life. Allie is looking confused these days. What do you think? My preference would be Gabi! Why? Because Ari is Allie's niece and Gabi has life experience that she can help Allie with. I uh would prefer Ciara, but she is too young and she is head over heels with Ben.
      I do think Gabi is someone Allie needs a scene with.

We have Will wanting to adopt Allie's baby. Gabi knows what it's like to give Sami and Lucas a grandkid...she probably has a better perspective on what Allie needs to hear than anyone in town. I'm thinking Gabi's opinion is going to be a bit more nuanced than supporting or not supporting the adoption. She thinks Will is great but she's also dealing with never being able to have another child. She might not be so quick to advise Allie to give her baby up to Allie's brother (or to her own brother Rafe)...what if that's the only baby Allie ever has? Gabi should have a long talk with her.

But I think they're grooming Nicole to be Allie's confidant. I think it should be Gabi IMO.

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

pnorbert2222 You are right with Nicole being her confidant She was there, listening to her, and of course Rafe too...

Comment

• varlena
          Soap Addict
          • Oct 2014

They should have her come under Gwen or Claire's manipulative control.

Comment

• kahinamah
            • Sep 2019

For the friendships, I would see a friendship Ciara / Gabi and Claire / Allie, and the 4 girls become friends and spend time together.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
              GrandmaJulie commented
              Editing a comment
              No thank you. Ciara and Claire should hate her for what she did to their grandmother.
          • Cat women
            • Sep 2013

Allie does need a friend. My vote is Xander.

Comment

• Bermudabeachbum
              Day Player
              • Aug 2005

Allie needs a swift kick where it will do the most good. I can't remember a character I dislike so much in such a short period of time. She keeps the pregnancy a secret from her parents while continuing to sponge off them, then when they cut off her funds, instead of coming clean , she latches on to another of her relatives to sponge off. I have zero sympathy for her.

Comment

• soapfan6
                Senior Board Member
                • Mar 2010

How old was Sami when she had Will? I ask this because they are confusing me on Allie's age. One min they are saying Allie is an adult and another min they are saying Allie is the same age as Sami when she had Will. I wasn't watching back then but it has been my impression that Sami was around 16 when had Will, plus correct me if im wrong!

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  GrandmaJulie People auditions sometimes to play a younger role. And Days tends to soar or de-soar....

• CallAboutTheCat
                  CallAboutTheCat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Somehow I thought I heard Lucas or Allie say that she had graduated from college. Did I dream that?

• CallAboutTheCat
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey, I didn't dream it! It was her first day back. Eric said "Sami did mention you haven't had a job since you graduated college."

If she's 21/22 and a college graduate, all the more reason it's so dumb that they're treating her like she's 16.
              • mahdi
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Mar 2004

Allie has two amazing friends in her corner - Eric and Nicole. I can't think of anyone else who could do a better job of supporting her than these two. She showed great instincts by coming to them.
                mahdi
                Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree! They're amazing. Teenage me would've loved to have an Uncle Eric and Nicole to go to for help and support when I was going through a hard time.
              • icyblue2034
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by GrandmaJulie View Post
                Allie would never be friends with a murderess like Gabriela Hernandez. She needs someone like Abby or Sarah to guide her and teach her the Horton ways of being kind honest person. Gabi would be a bad influence.
                Abby or Sarah teaching her to be kind and honest in the Horton way?

Goodness I wouldn't wish that on her at all! I'd much rather see her as a mess than a self-righteous hypocrite who thinks she's better than everyone else and can do no wrong. She certainly doesn't need to learn Sarah's habit of frequent tantrums and shrieking every time she's inconvenienced.

Claire would be better as a friend for her. The dynamic could end up with them helping each other stay grounded. Helping each other get into trouble now and then too, but nothing too serious.

Comment

• fire_lookout
                  Board Regular
                  • Jul 2018

I'm voting for a Claire/Allie friendship.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X