Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah lashing out at Xander today

OK she was in the right, I suppose, but God she is so loud and shrill and judgemental. I'm surprised he even still wants to be with her the way she acts sometimes!

Xander should be smart and leave her alone.

Comment

I really hate the word ‘shrill’ — it’s only ever applied to women. Men can never be shrill, no matter how much they yell.

Was she supposed to calmly and robotically explain how violated she feels by him meddling in her life and stepping over her boundaries?

Comment

• RickySpanish
        RickySpanish commented
        Editing a comment
        The very definition of shrill is "high pitched voice". So when it's used, obviously it's for a woman. Most men don't have a high pitched voice.. There are plenty of female characters who yell, but aren't shrill.
        Last edited by RickySpanish; June 25, 2020, 07:30 PM.

• Starrgirlfish
        Starrgirlfish commented
        Editing a comment
        RickySpanish ...I know the definition. 😊 There’s just no male equivalency for deep-toned yelling. Somehow the negative connotation always falls back as a strike on the woman for resorting to use her yelling voice. That’s all I’m getting at. 🤷‍♀️

• RickySpanish
        RickySpanish commented
        Editing a comment
        Starrgirlfish I guess because of it's annoying nature. Nobody likes getting yelled at. Throw in a peircing high pitched voice and it is even worse. Both men, and women hate hearing it... I guess you could say a man is bellowing at you if you don't like the deep sound of his voice. If someone told me to stop bellowing at them I'd consider it more negative than to stop yelling.

Xander needs to get back to his roots. Stop playing puppy dog 🐕 with Sarah. Snarky, conniving all the things that made Xander great.

Comment

Shrill is the exact perfect word for Sarah..shrill and annoying.

Comment

• denisefan
          denisefan commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly.........

• LukeIsDaMan
          LukeIsDaMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely the perfect word.

I still have to watch it so can’t comment on this specifically. I am warming up to Xander more but I think the relationship with him and Sarah is all wrong. If they do work out it won’t be with him trying to fix things. He has to move on from this because he can’t fix it . I do think he’s trying but constantly chasing after her is only going to push her away more. If it’s meant to be he has to accept he made things worse switching the babies and nothing he does is a quick fix.

Comment

Xander should just move on to Gabi. Neither of them have anyone so they can be there for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
            Xander should just move on to Gabi. Neither of them have anyone so they can be there for each other.
            What I could see happening is Gabi kisses Jake, Gwen gets insanely jealous (as she's known to do), and bumps into Xander.......

https://media.giphy.com/media/VM6YvI8dOxR72/source.gif

Comment

Sarah really is an annoying little idiot though

Comment

• CincyLady
                CincyLady commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, she is - and I haven't cared for this character from day one.

• LukeIsDaMan
                LukeIsDaMan commented
                Editing a comment
                I run hot and cold on this character. I've always said...no matter how bad he is, Xander makes her likeable.

Originally posted by LukeIsDaMan View Post
              Sarah really is an annoying little idiot though
              Where she's heading

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/2013/10/29/817/n/3019466/703fe2a04dcfd383_liz-lemon.gif

Comment

• Mewt
                Mewt commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol! That is hilarious

• LukeIsDaMan
                LukeIsDaMan commented
                Editing a comment
                OMG LOLOLOL!!!!! Love this haha!! A whole litter! haha!

Sarah has been annoying and shrill from day one but I do like her with Xander. Mostly I love Xander. He is more handsome than ever. I wouldn’t mind seeing him with Allie.

Comment

• eileenregina
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                Ewww. Allie is too young for him. I don't see this working at all.

• Mewt
                Mewt commented
                Editing a comment
                Probably not but remember Phillip and Melanie. I think Melanie was 18.

• denisefan
                denisefan commented
                Editing a comment
                So Ron Carlivati has the stud of the show shirtless in his initial scene with Allie. And in traditional opposite-speak has foreshadowed his plot. Allie: He (Will) said to stay away from you. Translation: they could be involved.

After Xander makes a British reference about her pregnancy, Allie smiles and snickers, "Do you always talk like this?" Allie could be smitten.

I am ready for this possibility...

Originally posted by Starrgirlfish View Post
              I really hate the word ‘shrill’ — it’s only ever applied to women. Men can never be shrill, no matter how much they yell.

Was she supposed to calmly and robotically explain how violated she feels by him meddling in her life and stepping over her boundaries?
              I love Lucas...but Lucas can often be the male equivalent of shrill. He can be quite...uh...bitchy.

Comment

Sarah is the type to throw temper tantrums at EVERYTHING. She's annoyingly petty and I can't stand people like that. Also I'm sorry to say this but her frizzy hair reminds me of an unbrushed poodle that reeks wet dog odor

XANDER CAN DO BETTER aka GABI

Comment

• CincyLady
                  CincyLady commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And I'm thinking Gabi does not deserve a criminal like Xander. I'm not a Xander fan - nor a Sarah fan - so send them off together.

Originally posted by skyisclear00 View Post
                Sarah is the type to throw temper tantrums at EVERYTHING. She's annoyingly petty and I can't stand people like that. Also I'm sorry to say this but her frizzy hair reminds me of an unbrushed poodle that reeks wet dog odor

XANDER CAN DO BETTER aka GABI
                Makes it so hard to understand why these men just can't get over her. Eric and Rex should have dropped her and both walked away. And I still don't buy that her kid was Eric's. The more I see her the more likely I find it that she just can't do math.

Xander screwed up royally. Of that, there really has been no debate. Although some characterizations of what he did have been off, primarily Kristen's attempted theft of the embryo Sarah didn't want at the time and would have aborted if not for Kristen's little plan. But honestly she has gone right back to being endlessly intolerable ever since the truth came out. Xander was the only thing that made her watchable and without him she's just awful all over again.

Comment

While I adore Xander and his soft side, I cannot stand Sarah. She is beyond over the top. Her constant screaming, huge reactions, self pity, and hysterics all need to be TONED DOWN.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X