Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Lucas for making sense.

I'm glad Lucas brought up the fact that the situation with the father of Allie's baby being unknown should be considered. Rafe literally just lost David because the family of the father sought custody. Granted, Will would be the baby's bio relative, but the baby's actual parent would have the right to seek custody if paternity were established.

I would think Rafe would be a little gun shy under these circumstances.
    Last edited by rkm137; June 25, 2020, 04:19 PM. Reason: Typos

Lucas at least had some thought to the father. The others act like he doesn't exist, outside of a few 'who is he?'
    Allie's focus on Sami not knowing and the father not being important is annoying, already.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Eric made a point that the father should know.

• wilson2012
      wilson2012 commented
      Editing a comment
      Both Lucas and Eric have been down that road previously. So makes sense that they would think about the bio dad

I'm so glad Lucas brought it up.

Comment

One of the rare times Days has a good use of history given how Lucas didn't know Will was his for years.

Comment

Lucas is making sense. Allie doesnt treat him nicely.

Comment

He made some good points about Willson, the father, etc. However why does he seem to be opposed to adoption (or abortion, for that matter) in general? This girl is clearly too immature to be taking care of a baby.

At the least he should be proposing alternatives like Kate or Sami raising the baby, if he's going to shoot down the idea of adoption.

Comment

• 50yearfan
            50yearfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you serious??? Kate???

Adoption is the best answer. Kate and Sami are horrible suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post
            He made some good points about Willson, the father, etc. However why does he seem to be opposed to adoption (or abortion, for that matter) in general? This girl is clearly too immature to be taking care of a baby.

At the least he should be proposing alternatives like Kate or Sami raising the baby, if he's going to shoot down the idea of adoption.
            I think he's against her making a rash decision she will regret. Yes, she's young and immature. But she has a support system that would give her the room to take her time. She hasn't sat down and taken a breath that we know of. She seemed sort through it in the course of two conversations, one with Wilson and one with Rafe. It seems as if she has been spending the last several months of her pregnancy focused on avoiding her parents and her decisions.

Any of the choices could be right. But she seems to be careening through this at an alarming rate.

Also, keep in mind that Lucas just found out about this and is also processing the information. He just learned that his baby is having a baby and in the space of 24 hours she's talking about adoption.

Comment

I think that's just it. She's immature. She might change her mind after she gives the baby to Will and Sonny.

Then what is Lucas supposed to do? Side with his daughter who wants her back or his son who just went through the hassle of adopting the child to expand his family. He's going to end up with 2 kids who hate each other and at least one who hates him for whichever side he takes.

I know it sounds like Lucas is being self absorbed but he sees the potential for his only 2 children coming to hate each other over this. I think adopting inside the family is preferable over letting strangers have the baby but Lucas doesn't want to rush Allie into that unless Allie is ready.

That said I'm glad Lucas gave his perspective before Will and Sonny brought this idea up to Allie. He's been the guy who wasn't allowed to be in his kids life and not only does he not want that for whoever this potential dad is...he doesn't want Allie to live that either. Knowing your baby is out there and they're not part of your life.

If Lucas had his way IMO he would be helping Allie raise this baby. That's what he really wants out of all of this IMO.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                I was also glad that he said what he said. He's absolutely right.

• FinchelKlaine4E
                FinchelKlaine4E commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, come now. I'm sure Will would forgive both of them in the space of 10 minutes.

• fire_lookout
                fire_lookout commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes. Lucas was the voice of reason. He knows all too well of not knowing that he had a child. He was lied to. I could understand not saying anything if it was a one-night-stand whom she has no clue what his name is. Because who would she tell if she had no idea. Rape by a stranger, again I could understand not telling. But if the father is known, and she knows how to reach then he should be told. I can see her secretive nature coming back to bite her. Honestly I feel that she needs to take some responsibility and fess up to who the father is. Just get it out there. Either say "I don't know" or "it's xxx". Just address it. Ignoring it will only create more of an issue.

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post

If Lucas had his way IMO he would be helping Allie raise this baby. That's what he really wants out of all of this IMO.
              I think Lucas would love to help her raise the baby. He sees so much of what happened to him when he didn't know he was Will's father, potentially
              happening again, also.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetlovi1 View Post
                Lucas is making sense. Allie doesnt treat him nicely.
                I think Sami throwing Lucas aside for Rafe and her rapist EJ has probably left Allie without a lot of respect for Lucas. Whenever Lucas has a romantic rival he almost always comes off as the beta male (Austin, Eric, Mike, Brandon, Rafe, EJ. Daniel, Justin). I mean he always loses.
                Last edited by pnorbert2222; June 25, 2020, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Talk about total disasters.

Kate is too old to be raising a baby. Sami is WAY too obsessed with her currently incapacitated rapist to care for a child. She could barely be bothered to care for the ones she's got.

Comment

Lucas needs to be given a 3 year contract. He’s a fan fav and had decades of history on DAYS. Reunite Lucas & Sami. They were meant to be since they were teenagers.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlys #1 Fan View Post
                      Lucas needs to be given a 3 year contract. He’s a fan fav and had decades of history on DAYS. Reunite Lucas & Sami. They were meant to be since they were teenagers.
                      Yes. A thousand times yes.

While Vivian is my favorite character Sami and Lucas are my favorite couple.

When they finally became a real couple it was so great. Because it was a slow boil. This was a love story that took YEARS to bring to fruition and it was a love story between villains. Ok Will was conceived early on but it took years for them to actually have a romance. Most soap romances are kind cheesy because they're all heroes.

But Sami and Lucas were to me a romance that really worked because they had already put each other through hell BEFORE the relationship. They got all the nastiness out of the way before they even got together.

I liked the idea that there were these 2 horrible people who somehow found each other and all the crap they went through made them stronger. When the world was against them they had each other.

I've always detested Sami's other suitors (Austin, Brandon, Rafe, EJ). She belongs with Lucas. They just have the better story. Lucas was Sami's equal. EJ was always worse than Sami and Sami was worse than Austin, Brandon and Rafe. Lucas was just awful enough to work.

Comment

• dee2
                        dee2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I thought Lucas and Sami would be end game, and I wanted them to be. I never liked the show crashing their relationship for EJ.

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
                      Lucas at least had some thought to the father. The others act like he doesn't exist, outside of a few 'who is he?'
                      Allie's focus on Sami not knowing and the father not being important is annoying, already.
                      And disappointing, doesn't Allie know what her father went through with Will? Or maybe she doesn't care about that.

Comment

• Nancy T
                        Nancy T commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Both Sami & Lucas did use Will as a way to hurt each other.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X