Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder: Daytime Emmy Awards

The Daytime Emmy Awards will be broadcasted on CBS---Friday, June 26th.---8:00 P.M. EST.
    Last edited by CADY; June 25, 2020, 06:51 AM.

Thank you!! Already have it set to tape!! Go Days!!

Comment

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      Your welcome. Enjoy!

Oh heck yeah....I have mine all set up too, thanks for the reminder cady

Comment

Rooting for Olivia and Ari!!!

Comment

Rooting for all but especially SSH and Wally!!! I would be beyond elated!!

Comment

• savytabby
          savytabby commented
          Editing a comment
          I really wanted Wally Kurth to win. I think he is such an underrated actor and overlooked. He plays two characters on two shows and while they are very much alike they are also very different. He's long overdue to be recognized IMO.

• savytabby
          savytabby commented
          Editing a comment
          I really wanted Wally Kurth to win. I think he is such an underrated actor and overlooked. He plays two characters on two shows and while they are very much alike they are also very different. He's long overdue to be recognized IMO.

Rooting for all things Days but I'm not watching.

Comment

I was so happy to see Tamara Braun (General Hospital) win ..... was rooting for Mark Grossman (Young & the Restless) to win but happy Bryton James got his second Emmy.

Comment

Olivia won!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 So happy for her!

And Bryton for Supporting Actor. Well deserved!

Comment

Congratulations Oliva!👍😉🤗

Comment

You know, even though I am enjoying this, I really thought they would show more of the actors at home. Maybe show how they are watching. So far we only got a celebratory feel from Olivia Rose Keegan, who won for Younger Performer, with her family. So I am disappointed in that aspect and that they're not really talking to the nominees before or after their win.

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
                  You know, even though I am enjoying this, I really thought they would show more of the actors at home. Maybe show how they are watching. So far we only got a celebratory feel from Olivia Rose Keegan, who won for Younger Performer, with her family. So I am disappointed in that aspect and that they're not really talking to the nominees before or after their win.
                  https://mobile.twitter.com/ElevonFan...80955575635969

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X