• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perky7kc
    Scriptwriter
    • Apr 2006

Tell me ágain WHY aren't Victor and Xander in jail

they kidnapped a child and everyone knows this and yet they are running around gmab
  • Angela8422
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2007

I agree they should be in prison for awhile.

Comment

• soapfan6
      Senior Board Member
      • Mar 2010

Right but Gabi gets arrested and stand trail for things she dont do every year

Comment

• lagirl
        Soap Addict
        • Nov 2006

Guess for the same reason Kristin is not in jail.

Comment

• Cat women
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2013

Brady decided it would be better to “sleep” with Sarah take down Titan, instead of filing a police report. Some one has to report them.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2006

It’s always a mixed bag . Xander and Victor would make entertaining cell mates but I doubt they would be there for long.

Comment

• Elvis12
              Board Regular
              • Sep 2019

It's Salem. Lani was heartbroken for Kristen so allowed her to leave so she could raise her baby. She should be in jail for that. Ciara beat Rafe over the head, knocked him out, grabbed a gun, broke INTO a prison and held a bunch of people at bay with the gun. She's hailed a hero. She should be in jail. Virtually everyone in Salem breaks the law as long as they think it's the right thing to do, and nothing ever happens to them. Now the funny thing is Gabi is evidently innocent of the charges against her and chances are she will go to prison. Such are the Days Of Our Lives.?

Comment

• Blonde_Angel
                Board Regular
                • Dec 2016

As long as no one decides to make a report or Victor ox Xander sign a confession there would be no consquences except a bunch of mentally wounded people who were affected by what they did

Comment

• RickySpanish
                  Contract Poster
                  • Dec 2018

They didn't kidnap anyone. They switched the babies at the hospital with the help of a doctor. They would just deny it in court, and proving they did it would be extremely difficult. Their lawyers would just claim the hospital screwed up, and considering the hospital's track record it wouldn't be too difficult to believe.

Comment

• GHKissOff
                    Soap Addict
                    • May 2007

If everyone who switched a baby were to go to jail for it half the characters would be off the show. Face it, switching baby's is a soap staple, all the soaps do it and characters never go to jail for it. Yes, in real life a person would but not on the soaps.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X