Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icyblue2034
    replied
    No charges, no confession = No arrest, no prison time.

Plus, without the presently endangered baby no one can prove any of it because no admissible DNA test can be performed. And since Kristen decided to attempt murder and run off with a baby that needs and deserves a stable life with access to the medical care Kristen doesn't even know she needs, there's no way to get that test or change the birth certificate. Rachel is still legally Mackenzie, daughter of Sarah and Eric. Just as she was when Sarah ran off with her and thus why no kidnapping charges could be brought against her.

Sarah, Kristen, and Brady have all pretty much forfeited the chance to press charges because they all got caught up in their own stupid games. Eric just moved on.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    I guess some has been coddled away from jail time. What's new here....

Leave a comment:

• Skins 2008
    replied
    Originally posted by perky7kc View Post
    they kidnapped a child and everyone knows this and yet they are running around gmab
    Victor has never paid for any of his crimes he has committed in the 35 years he has been in Salem why should now be any exception?

Leave a comment:

• JackandJenfan
    replied
    It didn't fit the plot. They didn't even arrest Sarah who kidnapped a baby, either. Then again, Victor can easily but off the judge....

Leave a comment:

• Patty326
    replied
    Originally posted by perky7kc View Post
    they kidnapped a child and everyone knows this and yet they are running around gmab
    Didn't you know that if you are just protecting your wife from a crime she didn't actually commit, it makes you exempt from prison, and avenging the crime makes you a fugitive

Leave a comment:

• Blonde_Angel
    replied
    they haven't confessed and no one has bought formal charges against them so nothing can be done for now since no one else seems to want to do something..i

Leave a comment:

• Angela8422
    replied
    I know. They should have at least been arrested even if they didn’t serve much time in jail.

Leave a comment:

• perky7kc
    started a topic Tell me ágain WHY aren't Victor and Xander in jail

Tell me ágain WHY aren't Victor and Xander in jail

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X