Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days live discussion 6/24/2020

What do you think about today's days of our lives

Allie and Lucas in HTS. He tells her he decided not to call Sami. He says now that we are in the drama free zone we should sit and talk and decide how you want to raise this baby. Allie says she doesn't plan to raise it at all. She is giving it up for adoption; Will asks Sonny if they scared Allie about being a single mom. Sonny thinks they just gave her the facts of parenthood. He asks Will if Allie isn't ready to raise a child - are you thinking what I am thinking?; Will says adopting Allie's baby? Sonny says its an idea, right? Here we are going back and forth between surrogacy and adopting and your pregnant sister shows up. Maybe its the universe telling us something; Steve eating in Julie's place. Jack comes in, Steve asks shouldn't you be in court? Jack says its lunch break, but he wants to be there for Abby; Lani wanting ice cream and pickles, someone unseen comes up to her; Victor tells Eli that he lied. Eli has a flashback to Lani telling him that yes Kristen admitted stabbing Victor but she let her go cause they're BFFs. Eli asks Victor then who stabbed you?; Jack asks if that's coffee cause last time he saw Steve it was shots. Steve is going thru the Black Patch files to catch up. He said he asked John to go back, to have a reason to get up in the morning; Lani tells Kayla she startled her. Kayla just wanted to say hello and ask how she's feeling. Lani asks her to sit down, she is waiting on Eli. They talk morning sickness and how Lani is nervous about the pregnancy; Lani says she can't help thinking of the what-ifs, but thank God for Eli. Kayla asks how Eli is, Lani talks the wedding and how she hopes it goes way better than the last one. Someone watching her thru the window; Victor says he didn't want that succubus near Brady so he lied. Eli tries to ask questions, did something specific make you go after her? Victor says she always bothers me, the only thing that matters is I lied. Eli doesn't believe him; Victor doesn't care what Eli believes, its the truth. Eli wants to know what led up to this lie. Brady says he is a hateful old man. Victor says he was hoping the relationship would implode like it always did but once the baby was alive he knew he had to do something drastic; Vic says so now you can drop the charges. Eli says its not that simple; Will says what are the odds? We want a baby and Allie has a baby she might not want to keep. Sonny says lets not get our hopes up, but we want a child, we would be helping your little sister, its perfect timing.

Will says the child would be his blood, is Sonny ok with that?; Allie says I can barely take care of a plant and I don't want to be mom. All she did was complain she was too young when you knocked her up and she tricked Austin. I want parents for the baby who want it from the first second; Kayla says it must give Lani peace knowing that Gabi is on trial and maybe going to prison. Kayla thinks she will be a no-show at the wedding. Lani says her going to prison will be a perfect wedding present; Kayla says she seems so calm and Lani says because we are having a small ceremony. Kayla says she and Justin are doing the same thing. Lani congratulates her and asks the date. Kayla says any date but July 25 was fine, that was when Steve and I were first married; Steve says we have been over this, Kayla is marrying Justin. "Don't you have a trial to cover?" Steve says didn't you hear me? "Yeah, blah blah blah I love Kayla so much I can't tell her I love her. Makes perfect sense."; Steve says after you left the pub the other night I ran into Kayla and talked to her. Jack says yeah she told me - you were barely coherent; Steve says the least he can do know is not screw up her life again now that she is happy; Jack says its not about her being happy, its about her being happy for the rest of her life! Steve says that must have sounded better in your head; Jack starts about magnets and attractions and Steve shouts stop it! I would appreciate if you kept what I told you about loving Kayla a secret. Jack says ok. Maybe;

Lucas starts to tell her you can't give the baby away and Allie gets mad. He says ok, sorry, lets have lunch. She already ate. He says ice cream? She says I am not a kid you can't bribe me with ice cream. He says can I say sorry with ice cream?; Lucas says he always feels like he makes it worse, he loves her and rushes off; Rafe passes thru the square and Allie calls his name;

Comment

Rafe wants to catch up, Allie says you asked for it and unzips her jacket to show her pregnant belly; Eli says the DA will have questions - Brady asks like what? Eli says like who did it if it wasn't Kristen?; Lani thought Steve and Kayla got married on Valentine's Day? Kayla says that was the third wedding, the second in August cause July didn't count but it was beautiful. Flashback to Stayla wedding on the water; Lani says that sounds beautiful. Kayla says it was pure magic, the love we had for each other, the bond. Then she stops and says its history. Lani says are you sure about that?; "You told someone I am still in love with Kayla? Who'd you tell Jackson??" Jack admits he told Jen. Steve says that's like taking out a billboard!; Steve calls for a beer but Jack stops him. Steve says did you explain to Jennifer that I am doing this for Kayla? Jack says it will be fine......but Jen feels that Kayla has a right to know. Steve asks if Jen said something already; "Of course I'd be ok with the baby being related to you and Ari. That makes it even more perfect!!!"; Will says I thought we were going to use your sperm? Or mix ours? Sonny says but if we adopted the baby wouldn't be bio related, I don't care, we just want a baby and how perfect to raise your sisters baby? Lucas walks in and overhears; Allie says that she knows Rafe has to go to court but he says he has time to listen. She says listen, the magic word, why is that so hard. He says some people care about you and love you. She knows that; Allie says Lucas exploded when she said she wanted to give the baby up for adoption; Allie says Rafe was the best step dad ever. Maybe he can talk to Lucas. He knows Lucas loves her and he will come around. Rafe asks what Sami had to say; Allie is saying Sami is handling it super well - considering she doesn't know about it; Eli keeps asking who did it. Victor says its none of your damn business. Eli says its a crime. Victor says maybe its one of my underworld adversaries, or my hand slipped when I was cutting hard cheese or Vivian came back naked and I stabbed myself; Eli says if you remove Kristen from the line up the DA goes to Brady, who confessed and was found with the knife;

Rafe asks Allie if she is sure she doesn't want to tell Sami. Allie says you were married to her, you know what she is like. Allie says her parents are just so intense its exhausting; Allie says David is so lucky to have a chill dad like you. Rafe gets upset, says he lost custody; Jack says he shut Jen down on telling Kayla about Steve; Jack says the wedding is July 10 - clock is ticking. Jack offers one more piece of advice - maybe Black Patch should go digital. Steve says he doesn't do well with change; Lani says it was out of line. Kayla says no, Stephanie said the same thing today. Kayla says Steve and I have a history and a family but Justin is my present and my future; Kayla has no intention of looking in the rear view mirror. Lani says that's good advice. Kayla heads back to work; Brady says there is one problem with your theory, I didn't do it. Eli says you confessed, you moron; Vic says what if I refuse to testify? Eli says the judge will assume you are lying for family and you will be charged with perjury. Eli tells them to get their story together; Rafe telling Allie how he lost custody. Allie thinks any kid would be so lucky to have Rafe as a dad, especially if there are peas involved. She says he always ate her and Johnny's peas even tho he hated them too; Rafe and Allie laugh about Sami's friday night dinner of frozen fish sticks and peas. Rafe says he guesses being David's dad wasn't meant to be; Rafe gets a text to head back to the courthouse. He asks her if she is ok? She says yes now that I've seen you. He tells her call anytime; Lucas asks Will and Sonny if they have seen Allie? Will says its hard to miss. Lucas says that's why I am here, I need your help, convince her not to give up the baby. Sonny says isn't that her choice??;

Lucas said its a bad idea to give the baby up to complete strangers. Will and Sonny give each other a look and Will says what if they aren't strangers?; Eli says think about it, you both could be charged for what Kristen did;

Comment

Brady is all mad cause his idea didn't work. Victor says he tried, if we stick with the lie you go to prison. Brady says you got any miracles handy? Victor says she has to hang on the hook for a crime she actually committed. Brady says no, he won't have it; Lani eating ice cream and pickles. Eli walks in and says ew its started. Lani says its so good. Eli says he knew they were lying cause Lani told him Kristen confessed. Lani says oh you didn't tell them that did you?; Will says we haven't told many people yet but Sonny and i want to have another child. We kinda just realized maybe we could adopt Allie's baby. Sonny says if she is open to it; Allie thinking of Rafe saying call if she needs anything and she says maybe there is something he can help me with. Steve and Kayla both looking down, they bump into each other in the park. SHOW OVER

Comment

Thanks for posting. Kayla's sentence didn't make sense. She said she and Justin set date next week and then she said July 10. Does that mean Salem thinks it is already July? Now Steve said next week for the wedding too. What is going to happen to make wake up? I wish it was Kayla that stopped the wedding.
          Last edited by shome; June 24, 2020, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Harbor Club
            Harbor Club commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm getting kind of nervous that they are going to kill Steve. Are the happy flashbacks part of a goodbye for the couple, or is it just to try to show newer viewers what they had?

• shome
            shome commented
            Editing a comment
            I am just glad they are airing first run episodes so the wedding is really airing July 7 instead of July 10 wish Kayla would panic at the altar and call it off instead of Steve having to try to stop it. Not every scene needs repeated. I really don't want them to do a Justin/Lucas thing.

• Harbor Club
            Harbor Club commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. I hope that Kayla or Justin stop the wedding. Another possibility is Victor starting to die of something again and that stopping it.

Actually Steve and Kayla got married four times. They unofficially got married in the snow just before Kayla told Steve that Jack raped her. So two legal weddings and two not legal, but the yacht wedding will always be my favorite.

Comment

Victor was funny today. The whole thing was silly and pointless, but at least he was funny. Eli was good in those scenes too.

Comment

Did Eli really say to Brady: "You confessed, you moron!" Will watch just for that line.

Comment

• Chabby lover
                Chabby lover commented
                Editing a comment
                No he did not say that but that wasy own comment at the end because Brady was stupid to confess but still love him

• savytabby
                savytabby commented
                Editing a comment
                ICAM with you Chabbylover -- Brady was stupid to confess. What was it that Rex said: 'Nothing says love like 5 to 10 years.' LOL.

• savytabby
                savytabby commented
                Editing a comment
                ICAM with you Chabbylover -- Brady was stupid to confess. What was it that Rex said: 'Nothing says love like 5 to 10 years.' LOL.

Originally posted by shome View Post
              Thanks for posting. Kayla's sentence didn't make sense. She said she and Justin set date next week and then she said July 10. Does that mean Salem thinks it is already July? Now Steve said next week for the wedding too. What is going to happen to make wake up? I wish it was Kayla that stopped the wedding.
              In a week of Salem time it might be July 10th.

Like when they go from Christmas to New Years Eve. It seems like that December 25 lasts a week and a half on the show but no one ever seems to experience December 26-30.

Comment

Lani and Kayla chatting...that was painful to witness. Just one more character probing Kayla's sore spot...and since when does Lani even care?
                Pre-nup coffee klatsch with re-tread brides. Or in Kayla's case, re-re-re-retread.
                Justin makes me happy. Mmm-hmm.
                Hard to tell which one needs the soda crackers more.

Comment

The Steve and Kayla wedding flashbacks were fantastic. So young. I miss when soaps would occasionally film on location back in the day. Was so refreshing.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X