Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Brady/Kristen

Brady wants to be with Kristen the front of the magazine says Brady leaves Salem.

Source: SOD

A shame that they really aren't going to leave the show. If Brady is going to be with Kristen I rather he be offscreen at this point because I don't see anything left of this character to salvage at this point.

Comment

So does he leave for a short period of time?

Comment

Brady leaves Salem to spend some time with Kristen & Rachel. He will be back!

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post
          Brady leaves Salem to spend some time with Kristen & Rachel. He will be back!
          uhhh, thought Brady was leaving for good.

Comment

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post

uhhh, thought Brady was leaving for good.
            I know. I'm just sick of him and his musical women.

Comment

I love Brady and I am glad he is not leaving for good he is one of my favorite actors he doesn't sleep around but he does fall in love alot though but I can tell hethe loves and cares about them.

Comment

He wants to be with his daughter and I can’t blame him for that.

Comment

If and or when he returns, I hope he comes back with his brain and realizes what a fool he's been to fall for Kristen. There's nothing even remotely appealing about her. She has maliciously committed numerous crimes against him and his family, yet he still loves her?? Why? What is there to love? I hope he has his daughter with him too and he took her off Kristen.

Comment

• Belindaa
                    Belindaa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Agree 100%. I'd rather have no Brady at all than Brady with Kristin.

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
                  Brady wants to be with Kristen the front of the magazine says Brady leaves Salem.

https://media.tenor.com/images/b97a24889e6645ca30e9c6b408eba033/tenor.gif

Comment

Brady has a heart-to-heart with Marlena and confides how he convinced Victor to say Kristen stab him, hoping that Kristen and their baby could return home. "Marlena is Salem's supreme confidante," says Eric Martsolf (Brady). "She's the one everyone goes to when they have deep-noted issues that they can't seem to solve, and Brady's bond with her is very good right now. He feels comfortable and safe telling Marlena anything, so he opens up to her." For his part, Brady is looking for one thing. "He needs some reassurance from someone he respects that this is a good idea," notes Martsolf. "In the bottom of his guy, Brady realizes that this probably isn't a good path. Brady wants validation. That's what he is looking for right now." Understanding Brady's plight, Marlena comforts him, although she's wary. points out Martsolf; "And 99 times out of 100, Marlena's advice is to come clean and go with the truth. That's always the best policy with her. But Marlena knows trying to change Brady's mind once he has it made up is pretty tough to do."; Later Brady is out alone when he senses Kristen's presence. "He just knows it's her. He feels it's her." explains Martsolf. "They have a connection" Just as Kristen turns to run off, Brady calls out her name. Kristen can't resist turning around and reveals herself to him. "Brady can't believe she's risked coming back to town to come to Lani's wedding," contends Martsolf. "he's really put back. It's pretty funny, because Kristen is like, "Come on, Let's party. I'm Here. Let's have some fun." And Brady is like. "You need to get the hell out of here. What are you talking about?"

Once in awhile, Brady is a rational thinker, but it comes in spurts. It's definitely not a through line for him." Yes, the pair does share a kiss. "Kristen's hooks are pretty deep," admits Martsolf, noting that Brady's moment of "concern" quickly turns to "happiness and joy that he gets to see her, even though he realizes that it's a horrible idea and may very well blow up in their faces." Chad happens upon the twosome. He promises not to turn Kristen in but asks for her DiMera stock shares to fend off a challenge from Gabi. Kristen agrees to relinquish them. After Chad leaves, Brady can't hear saying goodbye to Kristen. "At that moment, he decides to leave town with her," says Martsolf. "It's just a flip of emotion and "I can't be without you, Let's just go" It's pretty abrupt Brady wants to be with his love and his daughter; Do or do they not get out of Salem together? That is the question

Comment

Wants to be with his daughter but he never asked Kristin about her or where she is.
                      So Saint Chad is now a blackmailer too,.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X