Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Ciara being so accomodating to Claire?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Ciara being so accomodating to Claire?

If I were Ciara, I wouldn't be opposed to restarting some kind of friendship with Claire but I'd want some time -- several months at least -- for Claire to keep her distance and prove that she's changed.

Instead Claire has shown that she hasn't learned anything about boundaries during her time at Bayview.

Ciara should be learning to branch out and make new friends instead of making Ben her whole world as she is doing. I think she wants Claire as a friend because it's easy to do and won't take effort like meeting new people would, and it's going to blow up in her face.

I saw the scene where Ciara said she would be the world's biggest hypocrite if she didn't give Claire a chance, after spending two years defending
    Ben and yelling at anyone who dared question her about Ben. Maybe this will get her off the 'he has changed' broken record, even if Claire fails her.
    Ben could slip up someday.

Comment

I think this is to set up Ciara feeling betrayed over something bad happening to her and blaming Claire with "I gave you another chance and this is what you did to me etc" or something to that effect.

Comment

I don't think she owes anyone anything because she's with Ben. Totally different situation. Ben never tried to harm her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X