Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again Marlena looks like the dumbest doctor

Does she really believe what Claire is saying? The girl wasn't even home a day and she's already lying, she should send her back

It's time for retirement...the AMA should have been questioning her practice for years...how many practicing psychiatrists have been kidnapped multiple times, possessed, brainwashed, declared dead for years at a time. Her office has been broke into, records tampered with...she was a bigamist...(stupid storyline when first Roman was brought back as Alex?? supposed first husband that nullified her marriages to Roman and John).

Comment

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting involved in Ben Weston's case was her biggest mistake, for me. Since then she has practically became his mother and second
      best defender. All of that, plus her treatment of Hope, while being BFFs with Kate, has me questioning her judgement.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      dee2 Hope is the one that asked her to get involved in the Ben case! Her treatment of Hope is based on Hope's treatment of her. 🙄

She knew that Claire wasn't ready and then Claire manipulated and guilt-tripped her within one scene into letting her out.

Comment

I don't think she's a. Ad or dumb Dr. Unfortunately ploy points make any character dumbed down. That being said I think we all cloud our judgement for those who we love to a point.

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree that the writing for any character can change them for the worse, to the point where it turns some viewers off. I think that has
        happened to Marlena, where she is being portrayed as much colder, more haughty, than she ever was for a lot of her time on the show.
        It has turned me off. It happens to most characters. The best fans of any character can hope for, is that their favorites, or even just
        characters they like, get better writing and hopefully their core character remains what the viewer liked about them to start with.

Marlena is one of the best doctors in the world. She even had a radio show once. So you know she's one of the best.

Comment

• jam6242
        jam6242 commented
        Editing a comment
        She was a lot smarter back then, lol. They dumbed her down a lot starting in the 90s.

• RickySpanish
        RickySpanish commented
        Editing a comment
        She still is... Ben is reformed. Claire may be a pain in the butt, but so far she hasn't done anything to hurt anyone. You don't go to a mental hospital for being immature. Claire is acting like a young, impulsive, insecure person. Not a dangerous, mental patient.

She wouldn’t be able to handle most of the cases we see her with because she is either related to them or knows them well. I always think this is the worst job for a main character it’s too easy to criticize whatever they do. I liked how they did it on All My Children and As The World Turns. They used the same actress but she played different characters. She was a psychiatrist and not related to any of them.

Comment

Marlena actually seems apprehensive about Claire’s release if you ask me. I think against her better judgment she sprung Claire early. It would have been better had a different doctor been responsible for Claire’s release, but you know this is Days.

Comment

• CincyLady
          CincyLady commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree Marlena doubts she should have sprung Claire. Ben never seemed as conniving and devious once it was determined he was cured. Not true with Claire.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X