Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days live discussion 6/23/2020

What do you think about today's days of our lives

Lucas and Nicole fighting over his phone so he can't call Sami. She sticks it down her shirt and they fall on the sofa wrestling as Eric walks in; Will and Sonny watching Allie eat sandwiches and asking if Sami doesn't know. She says the donuts are so good and Sonny says eat as many as you like. "I kind of am."; Sarah with a suitcase in HTS; She runs into Xander who asks if she had a lovers spat; Brady gets to his office and Victor is at his desk; Lani getting ready, hoping Gabi is found guilty. She hopes they are called as witnesses, she wants a prison wall between Gabi and their wedding; Eli is so happy the little bun in her oven will be a part of their day. Lani says there is someone else missing; Lucas says she took my phone and Eric says what about the landline? Lucas says she ripped it out of the wall!! Lucas says they can't tell him what to do, he is the dad. Nicole says but you want to call Sami, that's a bad idea; Allie gets mad and says she thought Will would be on her side, he understands what Sami is like. Will and Sonny are handling her with kid gloves; Will calms Allie down, he is there for her no matter what. Sonny offers to get more food and steps out. She says Sonny is great and Will says I am glad you will get to know him; Sarah admitted that she and Brady were faking it. Xander shouts I knew it! She says I always had my own room but I can't afford to live in a hotel forever; Xander says he should think before he acts and not blindly obey Victor. Sarah says its a shame you didn't know that last year. He turns to leave and she tells him wait; Xander asks what is it? She says Mickey's headstone is beautiful and perfect, he left before she could thank him. IT means more than he could know; Nicole says after she talked Allie down from leaving Allie shared her feelings and what she wants because Nicole treated her like an adult. Lucas says she isn't an adult, she keeps making mistakes; Nicole tells Lucas to stop yelling maybe and he says I am yelling cause I don't know what to do; Lucas wants his phone back and Eric is like just give his phone back and she's like....do you promise not to call Sami? Eric is so over this already;

Allie still stuffing her face, ignores Lucas' call. She says sweet digs, mansion, pool, a cook. Will says its more than that, its family for Ari, Maggie is teaching her to embroider and Victor doesn't miss a weekly tea party; Sonny says with whats going on with Gabi its important Ari be around family. They tell her how Gabi was in prison before and it damaged her relationship with Ari and now it might happen again; Victor is there to see why Brady is tanking the business. Brady says what, Ciara ran to Grandpa? Victor says no, I am watching your work, you are trashing the business on purpose. Brady tries to act innocent; Eli thinks Lani is missing Theo at the wedding, She meant Kristen. She would want her as her MOH if she could; Lucas leaving a message for Allie, he is calm, says we need to talk and I need to listen and I love you. Eric says that was great, I think Allie will respond to that; Lucas asks Nicole what Allie said, without breaking a confidence. Nicole says she knows its too late to end the pregnancy, but she needs time with no drama which means no Sami; Allie says poor Ari and Gabi and you guys! She asks where Ari is, they says she is at day camp, they wanted to keep her busy with everything going on; Allie says so you are sending her to day camp and lying to her? Will says yeah, pretty much. Sonny says at this point we are trying to protect Ari cause she's been thru a lot lately. Allie realizes they mean Mickey - they said Ari really loved her and misses her; "At this points its just making sure Ari feels loved, in a stable and loving family." Sonny starts to tell Allie they want another child and Will cuts him off. When Allie goes to the kitchen he says he didn't think it was time to talk about a baby when Allie is so confused;

Sarah says she has to bring clipper to the grave. Xander says hey remember I am the former family gardener. He is surprised Victor hasn't made him the gardener again yet; Victor says ruining the company doesn't fix your anger at me. Brady slaps his hands to his sides and says then do it! Fire me. I don't care; Lani talking about Kristen; Lani asks if Eli has totally and completely forgiven her for letting Kristen go. They start making out and fall back on the bed;

Comment

Allie comes back, says he has never seen so much fridge art, Ari is really good. They say she wants to be an artist, a computer genius and a mermaid; Allie says maybe she could do this, be a mom, her and her kid, and the clothes are so cute. Will says yeah but they aren't free. Allie says she will get a job. "Have you ever had one?" She admits she hasn't; Will hesitantly asks about the dad and Allie says no, you don't get to ask that. He says that's probably why dad wants to help. He asks her if she is truly ready to be a single mother; Victor won't fire Brady, he loves him. Brady cries I miss my girlfriend and my baby. Victor says that's cause of me, what I did is the regret of my life. There must be something he can do to help. Brady says there might be something he can do; Xander asks where she plans to live. She says she is going to crash in the on-call room at the hospital till she finds an apartment; Xander asks what about living at the mansion?; Sarah doesn't think its a good idea to live under the same roof as Xander. He says its a huge house and your mom misses you. He offers to move out. She says she was happy living there with Mickey but now all those memories; Xander says Maggie needs you and you need her, what harm could it do to take your bags over and have a chat with your mom; Allie says the last thing she would want is to screw up her kid cause she is still a kid. Will says look at Mom and me - she had me when she was a kid and that's why we butted heads all the time, we had to grow up together; Allie says you were so lucky you had Grandma Marlena, she was there for you, I got dragged all around. She says Ari is so lucky, she has you and Sonny and Gabi. She wants her baby to grow up in a real home like that. Will says the good thing is Sonny and I are here for you always; Lucas calmed down, won't call Sami. He is sorry he trashed their apartment; Eli and Lani in bed, they get a call. Brady calls, he has a police matter. Eli says I am not on duty, call 911; Brady says its important, can you come to Titan?; Brady tells Victor that Detective Grant is on his way; Brady thanks Eli for coming. He says Victor has a confession to make. Xander and Sarah get back to the mansion - he tells her go get settled and he'll bring in the rest of her stuff;

He listens at the door and hears Allie thanking Will and Sonny for all their help and that she realizes this baby deserves all the best, a family that loves it; Will tells her she doesn't have to decide today, she just has to stay healthy and happy for the baby. He says he is there for her, cravings in the middle of the night, anything; She tells him he is the best big brother ever, even tho he used to be a brat. He says is this a pot kettle thing? She says Will is awesome and Sonny agrees. She says Sonny is just as amazing as Will always says he is; Will and Sonny assure Allie they are there for her, no matter what. They are excited for Ari to have another aunt around to spoil her - within reason; Will says "bring it in" and there is a group hug; Nicole is telling Eric she hid the phone in her blouse and Lucas was trying to get it - is he jealous? He says it looked kinda fun; Eric and Nicole all flirty and kissy; Nicole says we should take this into the bedroom, Allie could come back any minute. She pulls his phone out of his pocket and puts it down her shirt. He jumps over the sofa and chases her to the bedroom; Lucas runs into Allie in HTS. He apologizes, he is just worried about her and the baby, agrees to go along with whatever she decides. He says he won't tell Sami for now; He says lets talk, sit and have lunch, talk about how and where we are gonna raise this baby. She says she doesn't plan to raise this baby at all; Will wonders if they scared Allie. Sonny says we were being honest, what she will face as a single mom. Will thinks its a huge commitment. Sonny says if she is not ready to raise her child, are you thinking what I am thinking?;

Will asks should we adopt Allie's baby?; Sarah back in her room, sees her wedding dress, flashback to the day before their wedding when she and Xander were so happy; Xander brings her bag in, stops when he sees her with the dress. He leaves the bag and goes; Eli says a confession sounds serious, maybe we should go to the station. Brady says that's not necessary. Eli wants to record it at least. Victor says he lied that Kristen stabbed him; Lani in the pub, says everything looks so good. She is glad she doesn't have to worry about fitting in her dress, the bigger she is the happier Eli will be. Someone looking in the window watching Lani. SHOW OVER

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X