Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Gabi object to Will and Sonny?

Curious to see if she gets upset they want another baby.

Why would she object? She's supportive of them.

Comment

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. Its their life they can do whatever they want lol. She supports them and they support her. I have no doubt she will be happy for them the same way she was when they got married

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
    Why would she object? She's supportive of them.
    Who knows. She's got issues. Accuse them of ignoring the daughter they already have maybe?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      They co-parent. And that's been working for them.

She has no place to object considering she never spends any time with Ariana. The only time she mentions Ariana is whenever she’s in trouble and can use her to gain sympathy.

Comment

• GHKissOff
      GHKissOff commented
      Editing a comment
      Just because you don't see her spending time with Ari on screen that often doesn't mean she doesn't. The little girl was missing her for a reason while Gabi was missing so her mother must be an active part of her life. Also, we had her mention to Sonny and WIll how she enjoyed getting Ari ready in the morning like she always did when she came home after her ordeal. If you want to say this about Gabi, the same could be said of Abby hardly saw her with her kids but she was suppose to be so great a mother, sure she is.

She hasn't objected! Lol.

Comment

• RickySpanish
      RickySpanish commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't say she objected. "Will Gabi object" is a question, not a statement. I thought my use of a question mark made this obvious

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right, but my response was directed at the post above mine, saying she had no place to object. She hasn't. I suppose I should have tagged them.

• RickySpanish
      RickySpanish commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh ok, my mistake then.

Nawwww she loves those two and will always want them happy. Rafe, Stefan and Wilson and sometimes Kate are the only people in Salem she truly wants happy and would do anything for. They are the only people who love her unconditionally. Heck i wouldnt be surprise if she finds out and try to find a baby for them she loves those men!!

Sidenote: why dont they dress sonny down more. im watching todays episode like who wears a full suit just to sit around the house and talk babies!!

Comment

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
      Curious to see if she gets upset they want another baby.
      Its really none of her business other than how Ari feels about it and she'll come around

Comment

Originally posted by oltlfan11 View Post

Its really none of her business other than how Ari feels about it and she'll come around
        Well, they're supposed to be a family, so I guess it is her business. Of course she'd be concerned about Ari's reaction.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Gabi would like the idea.

She wants Ari to have a sibling and she can't give her one. And I'm sure if anything ever happened to Will and Sonny they would entrust the new baby to her.

Comment

Gabi already knows about Will and Sonny possibly having another child. Sonny mentioned it to her on the Mother's Day that Adrienne was killed, and she was happy for them. There's no reason why she wouldn't be happy for them now.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X