Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Abby’s illness be a side effect from when Gabi drugged her?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Abby’s illness be a side effect from when Gabi drugged her?

Gabby was drugging Abby for months a few years ago and I wonder if her current illness is a sideffect of those drugs?

A bit late for that. Like 3 years and it was barely a month. It was what three times at most. And weren't they sleeping pills?

Comment

I don’t think this, I think Abby never really recovered in the first place and the recent drugging hasn’t helped.

Comment

No, I firmly believe it's Chad who drugged her and before anyone gets mad and says he loves Abby. I know he does and I believe one of two things could've happened; he did it because he's brainwashed by Rolf or he did it but only expected Abby to have a momentary reaction to where she'd recover quickly only it didn't happen that way. Notice today how he acted when Jack was singing his praises for being such a wonderful husband to Abby, he looked like he couldn't stand hearing it. Now, why did he do it, because he wants Gabi to pay for what happened three years ago, and he wants her out of the Dimera mansion along with their lives notice how from the beginning he blamed Gabi for it all, yet had no proof it was her, none. So, believe it's Chand, lets see if I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmaJulie View Post
          Gabby was drugging Abby for months a few years ago and I wonder if her current illness is a sideffect of those drugs?
          No whatever is going with Abby on has nothing to do that.

Comment

Nope but Abby has no shortage of people that would like to see her dead. Sami, maybe?

Comment

• lagirl
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Rafe would not cover for Sami.

I don't think Gabi's previous drugging of Abigail, has anything to do with what Abby is experiencing right now.

Comment

No. If that was going to cause any problems it would have happened already. Whatever is happening now is Abigail being written a victim yet again, as part of something different. Only this time we don't know who is behind it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeIsDaMan View Post
                I don’t think this, I think Abby never really recovered in the first place and the recent drugging hasn’t helped.

Yep! This is pretty much it...mostly from Ben. She was jealous that Chad moved on with Gabi. Those things she tried to hide but later just exploded. I feel that Abby may not okay generally. This latest thing, just proves it. It was not a one day thing drugging like most thought. Truly there was more there that doctors would diagnose for.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
                  LukeIsDaMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agree! I doubt the show will play it that way, but I don’t think Abby is ok in no way, shape or form.

Gabi gave her a sedative for pregnant ladies. If that causes hallucinations then it should be Kayla on trial. She prescribed them.

Comment

The way they write this show Abby's "illness" could be because Gabi hiccupped.

Comment

• rpmaluki
                    rpmaluki commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And they think it's riveting writing.

Originally posted by heavenlee1016 View Post
                  Gabi gave her a sedative for pregnant ladies. If that causes hallucinations then it should be Kayla on trial. She prescribed them.
                  Kayla didn't prescribe them for Abby and they could have had a bad interaction with something else she may have been taking. Gabi wouldnt have known that but I doubt that it was the cause of her current issue.

Comment

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
                    The way they write this show Abby's "illness" could be because Gabi hiccupped.
                    Pretty much this! It seems that every time Abby gets sick it Gabi's fault. Lets just face the fact that Abby is not well mentally and probably never will be. I am still not convinced that her grandmother cured her after only 2 weeks of supposed therapy.

Comment

• Beca Drags
                      Beca Drags commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There was nothing to support that Abby wasn't mentally well, before she was drugged. She was mentally well. She was a fully functioning member of Salem, conducting normal behavior.

Originally posted by GrandmaJulie View Post
                    No it couldn't. The stuff Gabi used on Abby, both had already been taking. And Gabi checked with Kayla before giving it to her to make sure it wouldn't cause any damage. It was a mild sedative to help them sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by DivaSam1 View Post

Pretty much this! It seems that every time Abby gets sick it Gabi's fault. Lets just face the fact that Abby is not well mentally and probably never will be. I am still not convinced that her grandmother cured her after only 2 weeks of supposed therapy.
                      I don’t feel either with her grandma. Probably missing out on a accurate of medications from Shady Hills that Abby ran away from.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X