Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad & Gabi’s Chemistry Today....

Chad & Gabi’s chemistry today...was undeniably incredible which ever way you would like to think or take of it, I am okay with it!

Personally from me, they still got it

They never had any chemistry they like Chabby they were just 2 characters thrown together IMO

Comment

Yes they have chemistry, now I don't want them as a couple, I don't want Gabi with a guy like Chad, cold, and obsessed,
      And of course I want my Jake / Gabi.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
        Chad & Gabi’s chemistry today...was undeniably incredible which ever way you would like to think or take of it, I am okay with it!

Sorry Tiff but Chabi have been killed, burnt, cremated and sent to the seventh level of hell. Fans of both Chad and Gabi despise this pairing. Too much bad history. So unless they both have amnesia not going to happen Thankfully.

Comment

No thank you. Do not want.

Comment

I didn't see any chemistry, just Chad wanting to see Gabi go to prison.

Comment

Nope nope nope! Chad is an abusive creep. I want him nowhere near my Gabi!

Comment

Any scenes with these two are the worst!! FF material only!! Sorry Tiff. I know you always wanted them but ugh to most every other viewer!

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

Just keep them away from each other, like JackandJenfan said the show is trolling by constantly putting them together in scenes.

Comment

Nope! Keep them away from each other.

Comment

I used to want Chad/Gabi to at least be friends, but this Chadwick is weak and spineless. I don't want that anywhere near my faves.

Comment

I don't like he always calls her a b*tch. Like why did he have to call her that in front of Jack?

Comment

• lagirl
                          lagirl commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He wanted Jack to know he is a dimera thug.l

• LukeIsDaMan
                          LukeIsDaMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh he's not even close to a Dimera thug..spine is needed for that first.

No, they don't mainly because I can't stand Chad, he is such a judgmental windbag. Gabi has more chemistry with Jake whom I'm hoping will be her next pairing. Chad can go back to his whacko wife, they can bore each other to death, yeah never liked Chabby way too boring and holier than thou for my taste.

Comment

What is this chemistry you speak of? I don't see it...

Comment

Chad is sexy and yes they'll always have chemistry BUT he doesn't deserve her. He treated her like yesterday's garbage as soon as Drabigail came back from the dead. That's something I'll never forget. When it comes to love, she deserves to be first choice, and with Chad she always fell second. So no thanks.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X