Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    LukeIsDaMan ikr? Whether its him or not i cannot wait to see him eat crow and once again have to admit he was a stupid idiot who was WRONG! I hope Gabriella laughs in his pathetic face and tells him to go back to his nutjob wife, Abby! Byeeeee Felicia

• LukeIsDaMan
    commented on 's reply
    This! This is why I think it was Chad..he was so awkward and guilty...OMG I would love that hahaha!!!

• LukeIsDaMan
    commented on 's reply
    Oh and Abby killed someone in her supposed right mind, so I think it’s safe to call her a criminal.

• LukeIsDaMan
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, Saint Lani talking about helping Kristen spend time with her daughter, but the idiot has no problem helping out Gabi away for a crime she didn’t commit. But Kristen is actually guilty but she doesn’t have to pay..and Eli says Lani has a big heart, Lolol!! He must be desperate! 🤣

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    Beca Drags Julie withheld someone's heart medication! Intentional! 🙄 Why do you act like Julie is/ was a saint? She was a vixen in her younger days.

• July Baby
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the impression I have is that he's continuing to dose her while she's in the hospital. I think his explanation of altered brain chemistry is his own fabrication to cover what he's doing. Jack and Jen apparently trust Chad with Abby's life, so they will not question what he says or try to speak to her doctors directly. Big mistake, IMHO.

• rkm137
    commented on 's reply
    Chad mentioned that the drug had changed Abby's brain chemistry. That can happen in real life. But it is possible their setting it up that he has continued dosing her. The one thing I'm sure will not be true is that, if they were to go with an alteration of brain chemistry, that doesn't just clear up. If a medication alters the chemistry of the brain so that one continues having hallucinations or a mood disorder without the presence of the drug, that is usually permanent.

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    Everyone that has accused her better apologize. Yes Gabi did do this to her once but on!y once. People need to move on and stop harassing Gabi. As for Abby she has been placed on a golden pedestal for some dumb reason. Abby isn't anyone special.
    Last edited by Harmonica1985; June 23, 2020, 01:53 PM.

• July Baby
    replied
    Something's off with Chad. He has a glazed, distant look in his eyes. I think he's still under the influence of whatever "Stefano" and Rolf did to him. So it wouldn't surprise me if it's him. Also, when Abby was in the hospital in Salem, after a couple of days Kayla said the drug was out of her system, or so they thought. But she was still having hallucinations. Did they bother to re-test her? And now in Florida, she's still having them. Are they testing her for the drugs? If they find drugs in her system again (or still), then I imagine it must be Chad who's doing it. JMO.

Leave a comment:

• Harmonica1985
    replied
    There is no doubt in my mind it is Chad.

Leave a comment:

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    Nah fam. She's been the victim far too many times. I'd much rather she not be the victim, and just moves on with her life.

• Chabby lover
    commented on 's reply
    I agree CADY it is about time she is the victim and see what she has put her past victims through with everything she has done to people I don't have sympathy for her either.

• eileenregina
    replied
    Chad would be the realistic choice but since it is a soap and Ron loves to shock it could be someone else.

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    commented on 's reply
    Julie has not done one thing even close to the malicious crimes Gabi has committed. Name one! Even though Abby had NOTHING to do with Gabi being sent to prison, Abby literally ran to the police when she realized how her illness was used to put Gabi in prison. Abby also went to the prison to face Gabi and took Gabi's wrath, again, even though Abby had NOTHING to do with it or her getting beat. Stefan framed Gabi, and used Abby's illness to do it. That's what happened. Abby had absolutely no control over what was going on outside her broken mind. Those are the facts that played out on screen. Sorry It doesn't fit your narrative of painting Abby as a criminal villain, but too bad, those are the facts. Gabi is a malicious, evil criminal who has made choices to put her revenge crimes ahead of her daughter. Abby, Julie or Lani have never done anything even close to that.

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    JackandJenfan preach!👏🏾

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X