Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabi Is Being Set-up

Today's program revealed Gabi is being set-up by Rolf and he talking talking to someone about Gabi case. Who do you think is setting up Gabi? Let me hear from you.
    Last edited by Collette; June 22, 2020, 04:24 PM.

I think Chad is setting Gabi up, but he doesn't know it he is just Rolf's brainwashed pawn.

Comment

I think it's Vivian. Isn't she supposed to be returning soon?

Comment

Gabi thinks because she didn't actually get to stab Jake that she did nothing wrong. And being 'set up' doesn't mean she had to go through with it. She attempted to stab Jake and that's illegal, it could possibly be construed as attempted murder because she had no idea what was actually in the syringe. But hey, she says she never got the chance to jab him so nor harm no foul. I really like this character now.

Comment

• GHKissOff
          GHKissOff commented
          Editing a comment
          She was not trying to stab him any more than she poisoned Abby. She thought that Rolf gave her the serum to bring back Jake's memory because she believes he's Stefan, she wasn't trying to kill him. Maybe she shouldn't have done it that way but she's not the first character and won't be the last to do so.

• rkm137
          rkm137 commented
          Editing a comment
          She isn't being charged with "trying to stab Jake" with a syringe. She's charged with drugging Abigail and attempting to drug Jake.

I firmly believe it's Chad too, first of all, why bring Abby back so quickly even in a recast, these two are as exciting as watching paint dry, but give them angst without throwing someone under a bus to do it AKA Gabi, it might be good. Second, we know for a while he was around faux Stefano, he could very well be brainwashed to be doing these things including setting up Gabi because the Dimera's want her gone, but isn't aware he's a part of it.

Comment

• Harbor Club
          Harbor Club commented
          Editing a comment
          It seems probable to me too. "Stefano" was pretty ticked off with Abby -he wanted to shoot her. So maybe he had Rolf do that with an unknowing Chad. Would Rolf sell Chad out though? He made that call to the mystery person basically clearing Gabi, seemingly. Unless I misunderstood his intent.

Of course she's being set up, THIS TIME! Doesn't negate all the other malicious crimes she actually did commit against Melanie, Abigail, Chad, Lani, Eli and Julie and walked away from scot-free not spending a moment behind bars for those crimes. If Gabi would never have drugged Abigail in the first place, then she wouldn't have been and keep being accused this time. It's obvious that Gabi is being set up, but it's because she did commit all those other crimes, that she even could be accused now.

If it's Chad actually the one setting her up and the one actually drugging Abigail, then it's also obvious to me, he's still under brainwash control, because Chad would never, not in a million years drug Abigail or knowingly hurt her with a clear mind. I just hope I don't have to see Chad bowing down, kissing Gabi's butt, to apologize to Gabi because she doesn't deserve any apology, not after all she's done to Melanie, Abigail, Chad, Lani, Eli, and Julie and NEVER, NOT ONCE, apologized or showed an ounce of remorse for any of her malicious crimes.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Beca Drags Julie withheld someone's heart medication! Intentional! 🙄 Why do you act like Julie is/ was a saint? She was a vixen in her younger days.

• LukeIsDaMan
          LukeIsDaMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Saint Lani talking about helping Kristen spend time with her daughter, but the idiot has no problem helping out Gabi away for a crime she didn’t commit. But Kristen is actually guilty but she doesn’t have to pay..and Eli says Lani has a big heart, Lolol!! He must be desperate! 🤣

• LukeIsDaMan
          LukeIsDaMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh and Abby killed someone in her supposed right mind, so I think it’s safe to call her a criminal.

I don't necessarily think the goal was originally to set Gabi up. Rolf did that as a matter of happenstance when Gabi came to him. Initially, the only thing that made her even a suspect was that she was in the room with the champagne* Abby drank. It wasn't until the syringe Gabi tried to administer to Jake was analyzed that she was arrested.

*Was it ever stated how it was determined that the champagne was the the method of drugging? She consumed other drinks as well as eating that day.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if its Chad. He looked very guilty and acted awkward when Jack started singing his praises today. I wouldnt put it past him. He is obsessed with Gabriella! He is also sick in the head. He gleefully bragged to her today about the abuse he bestowed upon his wife by saying "if i could do that to her, imagine what i would do to you"...what a psycho! Lock him up!

Comment

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            GHKissOff exactly! Thr plan probably didnt go the way he wanted so he is feeling some guilt. He is such a damn fool its embarrassing.

• LukeIsDaMan
            LukeIsDaMan commented
            Editing a comment
            This! This is why I think it was Chad..he was so awkward and guilty...OMG I would love that hahaha!!!

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            LukeIsDaMan ikr? Whether its him or not i cannot wait to see him eat crow and once again have to admit he was a stupid idiot who was WRONG! I hope Gabriella laughs in his pathetic face and tells him to go back to his nutjob wife, Abby! Byeeeee Felicia

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
          I wouldn't be surprised if its Chad. He looked very guilty and acted awkward when Jack started singing his praises today. I wouldnt put it past him. He is obsessed with Gabriella! He is also sick in the head. He gleefully bragged to her today about the abuse he bestowed upon his wife by saying "if i could do that to her, imagine what i would do to you"...what a psycho! Lock him up!
          I think the same, it's terrible things he says and how he says it, more and more strange and dangerous this guy.

Comment

I've been saying from the start that Vivian is behind this. I know some want it to be Chad but clearly it has to be Vivian. Viv wants to get revenge on the two women who "broke her son's heart" or whatever. She drugged Abby and framed Gabi. two birds with one stone. JMO

Comment

• rkm137
              rkm137 commented
              Editing a comment
              If the original goal, or one of the original goals, of drugging Abby was to set Gabi up, it was really shoddily done. Gabi was suspected, but even having been in the room with Abby and the champagne there was not enough evidence to connect her to it. It wasn't until the thing with Jake that she was connected to any actual evidence. Anticipating Gabi coming to Rolf and demanding help was a fine thread to rest a plan on.

Vivian is setting up Gabi. After all of the horrible things she has done, I have no sympathy for her. It's about time she is a victim. She deserves the grief and much more.

Comment

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              JackandJenfan preach!👏🏾

• Chabby lover
              Chabby lover commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree CADY it is about time she is the victim and see what she has put her past victims through with everything she has done to people I don't have sympathy for her either.

• Jj1701
              Jj1701 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nah fam. She's been the victim far too many times. I'd much rather she not be the victim, and just moves on with her life.

Chad would be the realistic choice but since it is a soap and Ron loves to shock it could be someone else.

Comment

There is no doubt in my mind it is Chad.

Comment

Something's off with Chad. He has a glazed, distant look in his eyes. I think he's still under the influence of whatever "Stefano" and Rolf did to him. So it wouldn't surprise me if it's him. Also, when Abby was in the hospital in Salem, after a couple of days Kayla said the drug was out of her system, or so they thought. But she was still having hallucinations. Did they bother to re-test her? And now in Florida, she's still having them. Are they testing her for the drugs? If they find drugs in her system again (or still), then I imagine it must be Chad who's doing it. JMO.

Comment

• rkm137
                  rkm137 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chad mentioned that the drug had changed Abby's brain chemistry. That can happen in real life. But it is possible their setting it up that he has continued dosing her. The one thing I'm sure will not be true is that, if they were to go with an alteration of brain chemistry, that doesn't just clear up. If a medication alters the chemistry of the brain so that one continues having hallucinations or a mood disorder without the presence of the drug, that is usually permanent.

• July Baby
                  July Baby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, the impression I have is that he's continuing to dose her while she's in the hospital. I think his explanation of altered brain chemistry is his own fabrication to cover what he's doing. Jack and Jen apparently trust Chad with Abby's life, so they will not question what he says or try to speak to her doctors directly. Big mistake, IMHO.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X