Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Lani Working?

If Lani is so afraid of losing her baby why is she doing dangerous police work? It is not like she could no afford to stay home.

Because she has bills.

She doesn't have that Dimera/Kiriakis/Alamain/Black money.

Comment

She must not have very much money. Her bed is right next to the refrigerator in her kitchen, so she does not even have a separate bedroom.

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Its not even her place, its JJ's. Her and Eli joked before they returned to the SPD that at least they could live there "rent free". Somehow, JJ the junkie is footing the bill lolšŸ„“

What if her partner was in danger while she's nibbling on crackers and puking in the bushes.

Comment

She should be on desk duty.

Comment

• magoo1000
          magoo1000 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly. Or her dad the mayor could find her some employment.

Women with morning sickness work all the time...even in fields like law enforcement.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it has less to do with the morning sickness. It's more about the danger to the baby.

• magoo1000
          magoo1000 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. That is what I was pointing out. Lani is afraid of losing her baby, but put herself in danger.
          Last edited by magoo1000; June 22, 2020, 11:36 AM.

She will put her partner in danger but also the victims she must help, which will not be new, and weird she should not do team with her boyfriend, it is supposed to be prohibited in the police, it looks like he only has two cops in Salem.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
          She will put her partner in danger but also the victims she must help, which will not be new, and weird she should not do team with her boyfriend, it is supposed to be prohibited in the police, it looks like he only has two cops in Salem.
          Yeah, this is the same Salem where the corrupt police commissioner Hope dated and was married to corrupt senior detective Rafe while they were working together.

Responsibility, morality, caution, following rules - these are foreign to the Salem PD. Hopefully Lani doesn't do anything stupid enough to lose the baby. I can't take another round of grieving Lani. I can't take another round of any kind of Lani except the kind that leaves Salem forever.

Comment

Lani saved the three stooges Gabi, Jake and Ben who were all about to be killed and she was sick while doing it. The women is a queen. She will stop working when the time is right.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              As she is pregnant, the time is right for her to do paperwork, and leave the field work to officers who are not carrying a baby.

• lagirl
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Lani was just lucky she did not get shot in the stomach.

Because I think deep down she isn't happy about the baby.

Comment

• RickySpanish
              RickySpanish commented
              Editing a comment
              lol..... Sounds like wishful thinking to me

she's marrying a horton. they have money. She can be like Abigail and never work again if she wants.

Comment

Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post
              If Lani is so afraid of losing her baby why is she doing dangerous police work? It is not like she could no afford to stay home.
              She should have stayed at the office and Eli taken someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Fancy863 View Post
                Lani saved the three stooges Gabi, Jake and Ben who were all about to be killed and she was sick while doing it. The women is a queen. She will stop working when the time is right.
                That's nothing to be proud of. If she's sick, she's a liability. That's true in many workplaces and especially one where lives could be on the line at any moment. One ill timed wave of nausea could get someone killed.

If she's sick, she needs to be on desk duty. At least there if a wave of nausea sends her to the bathroom no one will be at risk of getting hurt. I'd say she needs to do the mature and responsible thing and step back from field work, but then that's never been Lani's style. Not even before she came to Salem. I've said before and I'll say again: I just hope her irresponsible behavior (and total misunderstanding of the condition that caused her to lose her first baby - I really can't figure out if the writers had Eli lie to her or they really didn't research the condition) doesn't cause her to lose this one. I hate that Eli is tied to her forever, but I can stand another round of grieving Lani.

Wouldn't hurt Eli to be away from her for a while anyway. Do some work with a different partner. Might clear his head.

Comment

• kahinamah
                  kahinamah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Summarized well, and said well, it is dangerous.

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post

Yeah, this is the same Salem where the corrupt police commissioner Hope dated and was married to corrupt senior detective Rafe while they were working together.

Responsibility, morality, caution, following rules - these are foreign to the Salem PD. Hopefully Lani doesn't do anything stupid enough to lose the baby. I can't take another round of grieving Lani. I can't take another round of any kind of Lani except the kind that leaves Salem forever.
                It would be great if Lani left far from Salem, one of Salem's worst cop.
                This idiot let go of a murderer, and therefore endangering millions of people, and a baby

Comment

• Fancy863
                  Fancy863 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She still saved Gabi, worst cop or not.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X