• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rkm137
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Dec 2009

Rafe and Gabi were so lovely today.

I love their relationship. I loved Gabi being ready to take on the world for her brother when she learned about Zoe getting custody of David. I also loved his concern for her and Gabi thanking him for believing in her.
  • Troy44
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2014

I agree 100%! I know that Rafi is not a popular character around these parts but I've always liked him. -And while I think he does deserve some of the flak he gets about maybe not being as attentive as maybe he should be to some of the things Gabi has gone through, he DOES love his sister. Their relationship, when we actually see it, is one of my favorite parts of the show.

Comment

• Flowercity79
      Soap Addict
      • Oct 2017

I loved their scenes as well! Seeing Rafe in scenes with Gabi are the rare times i can stand to watch his character lol

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

Nice scene....too bad Rafe does not have David. Hopefully his timing will come to be a dad!

Comment

• kahinamah
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2019

Sweet moment, touching, as always beautiful scenes between Rafe and Gabi, listens and supports him.

Comment

• Bellazz
            Contract Poster
            • Jan 2011

A real shame Rafe is leaving, never liked his pairing with Hope but Rafe was always one of my favourites especially liked him with Sami.

Comment

• CADY
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jun 2012

Rafe is a good man and totally devoted to his family, even though Gabi has caused him such grief and disappointment.
              Last edited by CADY; June 20, 2020, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• knotsfan
                Senior Board Member
                • May 2017

My favorite scene with the 2 of them In Friday’s episode (paraphrased only slightly because I’m going by memory):

Rafe: “What happened to you?”

Gabriella: “I was kidnapped by the mob.”

Rafe: “What were you doing in that garage, anyway?”

I laughed and laughed at that. I mean, THAT was the thing that puzzled Rafe the most about Gabriella being kidnapped?!? And then I just fast forwarded the rest of their scenes.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X