Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Xander going to make a confession? *speculation, not spoilers*

References to Crime and Punishment, that Xander read. His apology to Brady, his gesture to Sarah. It feels like to me he may either be leaving town, or making a confession to the police. What do you think?

Doubt it. He’s finally expressing his remorse but I don’t think anything will come of it. Not legally, anyway

Comment

Or that he is the real father of Rachel ....so Brady is no more attached to Kristen.

Comment

He better not leave! l won't be able to stand that, no way

Comment

I doubt that he will be leaving any time soon; just clearing his conscience. He's owning up for what he did, leaving Sarah & Brady's antics against him to be totally useless. Just speculation, he will be paired up with someone new in the very near future (possibly Gwen). It will be too late for Sarah at that point and she'll regret not forgiving him.

Comment

Confess to who, Lani knows what he did so does Eli. Face it this is a soap opera if everyone who did a baby switch on these went to jail for doing so there would be no one left on the show. This is a common occurrence on a soap and something that happens all the time, Xander and Victor aren't going to jail for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clementine15 View Post
              He better not leave! l won't be able to stand that, no way
              I don't actually think he will leave the show. I think that maybe he's going to tell Sarah that he's going to confess, and she will stop him

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X