X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Allie/Rafe

Allie thinks Rafe would be a great parent for her child

Source: SOD

Ugh. No thanks. Would rather it be WilSon.

Comment

Could this be what will happen, Rafe will finally have a child?

Comment

Allie might come back to Rafe in two or three years and claim she wants her child back. Rafe should say thanks but no thanks especially after what's already happened to him.

Comment

She's wrong. Very wrong. If he finds out she's even considering it she'll find out just how wrong she is when the leech attaches himself to her kid before it's even born. WilSon are a far better option.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Race would be a great Dad a d Allie knows it. Wilson can adopt another baby.

I wish they went a different way with Rafe. He is in consistent fill-in dad mode. I’m grateful they never gave him any bio-kids, but honestly...his character is such a bore.

Comment

icyblue2034 I don't think WILSON is the best option because Allie might come back and be a third wheeler like...I would say Gabi, but Sonny, because Ari is raised by both parents. WILSON should have their own kid, without the third wheeler......I uh think Rafe dies from rumors. The kid might go to WILSON in the end, unless Rafe fully recovers or is send away like Theo and Chad. .....I really don't want Rafe coming from the dead unless it's Robo Rafe....the story of dead people alive is getting old. My biggest fear is resurrecting Bo Brady.....

Comment

I would rather see Wilson or Lucas get the baby.

Comment

I would have preferred that Wilson have a biological child of Sonny, and therefore that Rafe adopts the child of Allie, I find all this very hard to tell me that while growing up Allie will see her daughter grow up but will not be considered as her mother but his aunt.

Comment

• Greenlee19
                  Greenlee19 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I totally agree with this. Let Wilson have their own baby and give Allies baby to Rafe

Reading that made me feel nauseous.

Comment

Actually the more this plays out I don’t know if WilSom is the best choice for the baby given family dynamics I see Sami trying to dictate even more. I don’t know how Rafe leaves but I am not surprised Allie would consider him .

Comment

How pathetic! Come on, Allie. Use your brain.

Comment

Rafe has proven he's a great father. I can see why Allie would consider him. He was there for her when she needed him and was a pretty good stepfather when she was growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by prinxe View Post
                        Reading that made me feel nauseous.
                        Glad I'm not the only one

Comment

I agree, Rafe would make a wonderful father for her child, however, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Wilson that adopts her child, and I have no problem with that either.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X