Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Aren't Jack And Jennifer At Their Own House?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Aren't Jack And Jennifer At Their Own House?

I can't understand why the grandparents (Jack & Jennifer) are staying in the DiMera mansion to watch their grandchildren.They have a house. All their clothing and belongings are there. It would have taken a few moments to pack up the kiddie's clothes and a few toys and bring them over to their house, it just doesn't make sense and seems rude and intrusive.

Originally posted by kathi9 View Post
    I can't understand why the grandparents (Jack & Jennifer) are staying in the DiMera mansion to watch their grandchildren.They have a house. All their clothing and belongings are there. It would have taken a few moments to pack up the kiddie's clothes and a few toys and bring them over to their house, it just doesn't make sense and seems rude and intrusive.
    Because...it's a mansion?

Comment

I assume they decided to stay in the mansion to make the kids more comfortable and to avoid disturbing their routine. Thomas should be in kindergarten or at least preschool (I'm confused about his age with the time jump). Their parents are away. I think it's the right choice to keep as much normal for them as possible.

Comment

Probably because it is the children's home. Why should they uproot their grandchildren from their home while there parents are gone. They want to keep their grandchildren as comfortable as possible so there is no reason to uproot them from their home.

Comment

Originally posted by kathi9 View Post
          I don’t even remember if anyone else is living their currently, maybe Kate ?

Comment

• rkm137
            rkm137 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Gabi still lives there... when she isn't kidnapped.

Well I think Jack and Jennifer live in the Horton home and it looks like they aren't using that set. I haven't seen it since Christmas from what I can remember so of course they are at the Dimera mansion. I don't think it's that intrusive at all anyway. It's a mansion with plenty of rooms.

Comment

They use the Horton home set less and less, I don't know why, maybe it's too expensive.
            Maybe we'll see it again at Christmas. What a waste! For a historical set like that they could make a little effort. Maybe it could be used for characters we see most.
            I have not liked Casa De Mera since they restored it, it's too small a living room for what should be a huge house.

Comment

They are living at the mansion to care for their grandchildren during Abby and Chad's absence. That was mentioned prior to Abby leaving town for treatment.

Comment

What's the problem with them being at the DiMera Mansion? That's where they are comfortable. Their toys and things are there and of course the nanny so basically Jack and Jen don't have to lift a finger.

Comment

I think they are staying at the mansion to take care of the children to keep the children's routines as normal as possible. Keeping them in their home is a stability those children need right now.

Comment

Because the children are used to living there, so less of a shock? How is this rude, and intrusive?

Comment

Intrusive would be the kids coming into their house, bringing all of their toys and stuff.

Comment

Since it is their daughter and son-in-law's home why is it intrusive or rude? Since they have to work during the day it makes sense that the two kids are in their own home with servants and other staff to keep an eye on them during the day. I can't believe how obsessed people are with this issue.

Comment

I like how people discuss the reasons behind this as if it is plot based rather than that the set for J&J’s house is clearly not being used at the moment lol

Comment

Probably living there so that some Dimera relative doesn't move in and take over while it is empty

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                              JackandJenfan commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Not empty. Gabi and Ari still live there.

• december rose
                              december rose commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Gabi hasnt been there because of her kidnapping. But my point was that someone - including Gabi - doesn't start thinking of themself as Lord or Lady of the manner.

Ari isn't a Dimera and she has been with Will and Sonny.

• JackandJenfan
                              JackandJenfan commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Ari is being raised by both Wilson and Gabi. Ari has her own room at DM when she stays with Gabi.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X