Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Would be cool if Ernesto Toscano was the mob boss.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Would be cool if Ernesto Toscano was the mob boss.

It Would be cool if Ernesto Toscano was the mob boss. With the Cruise Of Deception reference today it got me thinking. However, I don't think its possible. The actor is quite up there in years and probably retired from acting but it would be fun to dream.

I think it would be interesting if it was Ernesto's daughter Marina. Brady would be her half nephew. And I think she has a grudge with Victor and was married to Steve.

Comment

No, no, no no more women from Steve's past , please no!

Comment

Originally posted by shome View Post
        No, no, no no more women from Steve's past , please no!
        Yeah because watching him moon over his ex-wife and her fiancee is SO much better.

Comment

It would be great if Marina Toscano is alive and is revealed to be was the mob boss, not only would be Patch and Kayla be involved so could Hope Jack,Jennifer it would be like the Cruise of Deception all over again.. Hope could be stuck in another cave over acid again this time she could yell HELP,HELP BEN WESTON IS TRYING TO KILL ME!

Comment

I hope the mob boss is Vivian Allimain!

Comment

• Clementine15
              Clementine15 commented
              Editing a comment
              l think it will be

As someone who just started watching this crazy show again (after the beginning normal days) - who the heck is Ernesto Toscano?

Comment

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
              As someone who just started watching this crazy show again (after the beginning normal days) - who the heck is Ernesto Toscano?
              Ernesto Toscano was one of Victor's old enemies, he hated Victor because he an affair with his Brady's mother Isabella was the product of the affair, he also put Hope in a cage over acid and then dumped her into in it This story was in 1990 it was called the Cruise Of Deception which involved Hope,Bo, Roman "John", Julie, Jack Jennifer then Shane and Patch at the very end of the story. It was one of the best stories I have seen. Ernesto was a great villain.
              Last edited by Skins 2008; June 18, 2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• CincyLady
                CincyLady commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh my gosh - if he dumped Hope in acid how did she survive? Not damaged?

• Skins 2008
                Skins 2008 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hope was scarred by the acid I think Stefano saved her then he turned her into Princess Gina, it was along time ago I don't remember the whole story.

• GHKissOff
                GHKissOff commented
                Editing a comment
                The person who said did Victor lie to Isabella about being her dad as a long time watcher and remembering this SL it was revealed that somehow Ernesto and Loretta found out that there was no way that Isabella was Ernesto's daughter. Victor found out through Loretta's journal that he was Isabella's father. It was never disputed anymore than it was disputed that he was Bo's father although a DNA test wasn't done then either that I remember.

Before they said it was a man, I assumed it was going to be Ava Vitali. I think she's the last one from the 'lab' that we know about. (Maybe Tony - I think they showed a door with AD twice!).

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X