Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Prediction of Sarah....

The Monday episode was very telling...but it could go either way. If you think I was going to say that Sarah and Xander are going to makeup....well you sort of right but that’s not it!

Sarah might get pregnant....but the baby won’t be Xander’s.....

I hope if Sarah does end up pregnant that is not Brady's baby. Please let it be Xander's baby.

Comment

• williamnaylor63
      williamnaylor63 commented
      Editing a comment
      The baby can't be Brady, because Sarah and Brady didn't make love! It didn't happen. Maybe the baby will be Zanders !

• kscott
      kscott commented
      Editing a comment
      I wrote this before we all found out Brady had some issues sleeping with Sarah thank heavens! I’m really hoping that they don’t have Sarah involved in another pregnancy story any time soon I think she has some growing up to do I understand her anger but she acting very immature in how she is handling it

My prediction.

Sarah gets pregnant. She tells Xander he's the father and he helps her throughout the pregnancy. Right after the baby is born Sarah tells him the baby is really Brady's and she and the baby move in with him. See that would be her ultimate revenge...get Xander to love a baby he thinks is his child and then she cruelly rips the baby away from him.

Then Sarah finds out the baby really is Xander's and by this time Brady has gotten back with one or both of his real baby momma;s. So then she has to crawl back to Xander. And they live unhappily ever after.

Comment

• williamnaylor63
      williamnaylor63 commented
      Editing a comment
      Brady and Sarah don't go through with it, so it can't be Brady's baby!

I have a feeling, basing on what she is doing to Brady, that she will end up pregnant. There would be a drama, because she will forgive Xander, have sex, and gets pregnant, realizes, it might be Brady's after all. Brady does not need another baby Brady, Claire, Allie and Ciara.

Comment

I REALLY don't think they are going to give Sarah ANOTHER pregnancy storyline.

Comment

Why get her pregnant if it's not xanders...just so she can pass it off as xanders so she can rip his heart out when she admits it's not his...or do the same to Brady when he finds out its xanders...eitherway...not good...if Sarah's baby is not xanders..then..send her off to another town and bring back tate and his mom for Brady and bring on someone he can trust for xander...can't believe they have messed up such a cute couple as Sarah and xander...I'm still rooting for them..I've wanted Sarah to have xanders baby forever....xander did what he did to protect sarah..Sarah is doing what she's doing out of mallace...big difference...and the Kristen taking Sarah's embryo that she's mad about....didn't happen...and xander did try to stop her...so..that's really a non issue..she can forgive it...just like Brady forgave his babies mama that and much worse...

Comment

That would make Sarah look really mentally ill - I am tired of all these women on Days losing their minds over men and revenge. Sarah is a well-educated physician who has turned into a whack job. RC is seriously misogynistic.

Comment

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
            That would make Sarah look really mentally ill - I am tired of all these women on Days losing their minds over men and revenge. Sarah is a well-educated physician who has turned into a whack job. RC is seriously misogynistic.
            I think she might actually be mentally ill.

After everything she went through she never got any therapy and returned back to a high stress job. Does super doctor Kayla know Sarah held her nephew Rex hostage?

Comment

Perhaps she LIES about being pregnant. Tells Xander he's going to be a daddy... Plans on destroying him... Until either does get pregnant for real, OR she has second thoughts, but is stuck not knowing how to tell him she's not really pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
                I agree with this. Brady and Sarah should press charges against Xander and Victor if they are so angry with them and Sarah getting her revenge by sleeping with another man doesn't seem like it's going to do her any favors. Whatever happened to just moving on with your life?

Comment

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
                  Perhaps she LIES about being pregnant. Tells Xander he's going to be a daddy... Plans on destroying him... Until either does get pregnant for real, OR she has second thoughts, but is stuck not knowing how to tell him she's not really pregnant.
                  I uh did not mean it like that for Sarah..she will have sex with Brady. Forgive Xander later. Have sex with him. Then she will be pregnant and may know that Xander won't be the father. It will be Xander's turn to get mad at her.

Comment

• RickySpanish
                    RickySpanish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know. I was suggesting another possiblity

They won't give Sarah a new pregnancy so soon, but if they did Xander will be the father, I don't think she and Brady will sleep together.

I'm really sorry every time you describe Sarah in such a terrible way, she is suffering, she just needs some time.

Comment

Sarah should be playing a role of a bright young doctor not a dimwitted, over sexed nut job. She need to be admitted to Shady Pines ASAP!

Comment

We can say that it's too soon for Sarah to have another pregnancy storyline, they will probably throw it at us anyways. Sarah + Brady + Baby. Either rub it in his face or sleep with him, lie to him, say it's his, then reveal and destroy.

Comment

Sarah is out of control, last thing she needs is a baby. However I could her being pregnant just in time for kristen to come back and find out about the affair and cause a miscarriage

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X