Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m liking Claire!

I am really liking Claire these days. ORK is doing a good job with the character. I think is sincere with wanting to make amends and I enjoyed her explaining to Gwen that she wants to help Ciara and Ben and Jake. She might be “impulsive” as John explained, but I don’t think she’s full blown crazy like she was. I hope they keep Claire on this tract. I am enjoying her! She is one of the few bright spots on the show.

I like this time of Claire...but I feel that she is crazy somewhere in her. That is what is drawing me to her lol!

Comment

She has been going in different directions since being released. At Ciara's, she came across as real creepy and
      pushy. Today, she sounded more reasonable. I don't know that the writers made up their minds until the last minute,
      so I won't be surprised how she turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
        She has been going in different directions since being released. At Ciara's, she came across as real creepy and
        pushy. Today, she sounded more reasonable. I don't know that the writers made up their minds until the last minute,
        so I won't be surprised how she turns out.
        I think the stuff at Ciara’s was misdirection. ORK has pretty much said in her SOD article that Claire gets framed for stuff. I wonder if Gwen is the one to do it.

Comment

She's fun, I'm glad she's back

Comment

I'm loving the ambiguity. She can still be impulsive and not be crazy.

Comment

I haven't watched in a while..Sarah and Brady turned me off...but when I was Clare I was pleasantly surprised...and I'm back to watching...I was glad to see her....and I hope they don't throw her under the bus again...

Comment

Originally posted by dolly4359 View Post
                ..and I hope they don't throw her under the bus again...
                I agree 100%! She doesn’t have to be a total goody goody, but I don’t want her evil and crazy either. She was at her best today.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                  JackandJenfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She was never evil.

Claire is fresh and fun. I hope she doesn't get pigeon holed into playing the same scenes over and over like Ciara has to do with Ben.The only thing about Claire's story I don't care for is Gwen. SHe is very annoying.

Comment

Claire is going to do a good job of making me tolerate any of the Ciara and Ben scenes. She adds some fun to that boring couple.

Comment

I'm enjoying her return. She is striking a better balance of crazy and obsessive, and I'm enjoying Ciara being uncomfortable with her. Still curious where her need to be in the wedding is going, and if it might be in conjunction with Eve as she is returning. Perhaps it's in an attempt to destroy the wedding. That would be sad as I would really like to see her redeemed.

Comment

She has her rare moments of sanity but deep inside she's still off balance and has devious plans for Ciara. The actress is very good though.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                        JackandJenfan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's ambiguous. So I don't see any deviousness in her demeanor. I think she is going to falsely accused for the fire.....

I like Claire very much, and the actress is great, I hope she will stay in Salem.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
                        I like Claire very much, and the actress is great, I hope she will stay in Salem.
                        Me too! There are a lot of possibilities for Claire.

Comment

I liked how she reasoned with Gwen to tell her grandparents about the book and the whole situation. I loved when she said, "My grandparents are badass"(something to that affect) I think they're gonna keep us guessing if she's truly reformed with how obsessive she seems about Ciara. I hope they don't throw her under the bus again for Cin.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X