Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There was some nice chemistry between Jake and Ciara today.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was some nice chemistry between Jake and Ciara today.

I actually liked there scenes. She was tolerable to watch for once. I wouldn't mind seeing them in more scenes together. Now, if they could work on Jake's voice. LOL.

I liked them too.

Comment

BB has chemistry with pretty much anyone he's in a scene with. It was a joke on GH that he and the woman who played his sister had waaaaayyy too much chemistry.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I know that it was Sarah Brown. I was saying that she wasn't his sister, but was his mom. 🙂

• rkm137
        rkm137 commented
        Editing a comment
        JackandJenfan Gotcha. I was wondering why you asked that when it was stated in the comment above.

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. I was just going off your last sentence.

Originally posted by rkm137 View Post
      BB has chemistry with pretty much anyone he's in a scene with. It was a joke on GH that he and the woman who played his sister had waaaaayyy too much chemistry.
      Who was his sister on GH? That must have been when I checked out.

I can't remember if he was paired with Maxie, but damn he has some powerful chemistry with Kirsten Storms.

Comment

• rkm137
        rkm137 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sarah Joy Brown (also the original Carly) played Claudia Zacchara to his Johnny Zacchara. There were endless comments about the inappropriate chemistry between the Zibs. It got more inappropriate when it turned out that Claudia, allegedly his older half-sister by a different mother, was actually his mother (she was raped as a young teen).

And yes, Johnny and Maxie were searing together. I'm still annoyed they never went there on the show.

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        I too loved Johnny/Maxie but I don't think they were ever serious in retrospect that was probably for the best since they got married, had a kid and divorced in RL. Still on good terms though.

Originally posted by LoveBO View Post

Who was his sister on GH? That must have been when I checked out.
      Claudia Zacchara. On days the actress played Madison.

But I think Claudia ended up being his mother.

Comment

I would support this and if it brings back Crazy Ben even better.

Comment

I don't think Ben and Ciara are very interesting as a couple. I think the problem is mostly with Ben.

Comment

I love Ciara in all the scenes, very much loved those with Jake, a friendship would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by rkm137 View Post
              Yes I remember actress Sarah Brow who played her sister Claudia ( we also saw actress in Days in the role of Madison).

Already in GH all the partners with whom he played, it worked wonderfully (Lulu, Olivia, Carly, Maxie) . This actor really has chemistry with everyone

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X